The most unfunny comedian ever

The Fast Show was flawless comedy. Every actor, every character. Brilliant series.

All of the on The Mash Report, that programme with O'Brain fella with the so called comedians on, never cracked a smile in the two minutes I have watched either programme.

The Andrew Ridgely of comedy, aka Ronnie Corbett. Just lucky to be around at the same time and hang on to the coat tail of a truly talented partner.
I'm a big fan of Ronnie Barker, although he did some shite as well, and always cringed at Corbett's contributions to their show, yet when I look back now I enjoy them. I reckon he knew his limits, but he was the better of the two for the musical numbers.

I'm a big fan of Ronnie Barker, although he did some shite as well, and always cringed at Corbett's contributions to their show, yet when I look back now I enjoy them. I reckon he knew his limits, but he was the better of the two for the musical numbers.

I thought Ronnie C was pretty good and his part in the show where he sat in the chair was my favourite part of the two ronnies. Barker was more talented e.g. his brilliance in porridge but like Corbett he was more a comedy actor than a natural comedian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.