The Most Unpopular Signing

there are better defenders than Evans ,however there may be a reason for getting a home-grown cb,leaving two foreign spots open ,if that's the case then it doesn't seem so bad ,imo think Evans can be a useful cover in lesser games in the prem and cups leaving our main cbs free to rest

While that makes sense I just cant see anyone accepting this rag playing for us. Tevez was different, I could accept him because he was transient, had no loyalties to the rags and was fantastic for us.

Lou fucking macari, Keane, the Neville's, shrek, would all be in my worst signings we could have made. But players we did sign got to be Danny the c**t mills, followed by mcpointy, Cole and the red nose Danish twat

It's a brilliant call that. It would never happen now at a club, any club, it would capitulate under pressure.
I'm not sure.... look back at the Falklands War and how Ardiles and Ricky bastard Villa were sent packing from Spurs. Villa never returned..... do you think we would turn on Aguero or Otamendi (or Zabba, Demechellis and Willy if still with us) if the Argies invaded Port Stanley again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.