The new recruits....

Are people forgetting that Maicon cost us the same as we paid Tévez to go on a golfing holiday?

Well worth it just for his experience imo

How many minutes has Sinclair played? Bet he can't believe his luck getting paid to sit on his arse.

Nastasic was fine. The rest I don't understand... yet. May take some time. For 50m you would expect some of that money to be near the starting 11.

A lot of of us knew the last window was a debacle.

De Jong should have never been sold given a new contract and we need not have spunked close to 30 million on Rodwell and Garcia..

Bazzmand Show said:
De Jong should have never been sold given a new contract and we need not have spunked close to 30 million on Rodwell and Garcia..
We offered him a new contract and he turned it down. It wasn't about money it was game time. He wanted to start more and we couldnt guarantee that.

Can't believe yet again people are slating players when they haven't even had a hand full of games or even 6 months to settle in.

Sinclair and Rodwell may have played in the prem, but are now playing with greater expectation and a totally different game plan and mentality which will take time to get used to. Garcia, Nasty and Maicon haven't even played in the prem and will require a few at least 6 month to settle in like most of our other signings, which many seem to forget about.

I'm not saying all will be great successes, but to judge them now is very unfair and extremely harsh. But Bluemoon loves to have its scapegoats.

Bring this thread back in a year and then the judgement of new players may be a little fairer.

Clubber said:
Can't believe yet again people are slating players when they haven't even had a hand full of games or even 6 months to settle in.

Sinclair and Rodwell may have played in the prem, but are now playing with greater expectation and a totally different game plan and mentality which will take time to get used to. Garcia, Nasty and Maicon haven't even played in the prem and will require a few at least 6 month to settle in like most of our other signings, which many seem to forget about.

I'm not saying all will be great successes, but to judge them now is very unfair and extremely harsh. But Bluemoon loves to have its scapegoats.

Bring this thread back in a year and then the judgement of new players may be a little fairer.

You're missing the point slightly mate, they are not being "slated".

We'd have been far better off spunking the 50mil on 2 class additions like Hazard and Thiago Silva, for example, who would have been additions that would have improved the first 11 rather than the squad.

CTID101 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
We offered him a new contract and he turned it down. It wasn't about money it was game time. He wanted to start more and we couldnt guarantee that.

I was led to believe it was about money, as it was going to be his last major contract, as when he came to renew it after this one, he would not be able to get the bigger wages as he would be early 30's. Not having a go as I think he would have been worth the extra money (depend on how much it was), as he is a cracking player and been a great servant to the club, but I also understand he is a business man and want the best for him and his family. I wish him well and also wish he was still on our books.

Rammy Blue said:
3 injured - Garcia, Rodwell and Maicon.

1 not in squad - Nastasic.

1 on bench and didn't get on - Sinclair.

Strange that we've spent circa 50mil on these guys and they haven't contributed very much in the first couple of months of the season, I'd say that Garcia's goal against Stoke was the only memorable and valuable moment.
Not sure what you mean by strange. Unfortunate I'd call it.

Rammy Blue said:
Clubber said:

You're missing the point slightly mate, they are not being "slated".

We'd have been far better off spunking the 50mil on 2 class additions like Hazard and Thiago Silva, for example, who would have been additions that would have improved the first 11 rather than the squad.

He hasn't missed the point really has he. This is typical bluemoon people passing judgement on players they have hardly seen and snidely digs at the club.

I bet if you look back over, there will be the same threads about Yaya Nasri silva et al

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.