The new recruits....

Nasty is class. And on Garcia I remember people saying the same about yaya and silva give the lad time to settle in. The other three I agree, we could of signed better players.

Rammy Blue said:
3 injured - Garcia, Rodwell and Maicon.

1 not in squad - Nastasic.

1 on bench and didn't get on - Sinclair.

Strange that we've spent circa 50mil on these guys and they haven't contributed very much in the first couple of months of the season, I'd say that Garcia's goal against Stoke was the only memorable and valuable moment.
Garcia Naastasic and Roders will be back. Forget the others well everyone makes mistakes

I'd say Garcia is a Barry replacement but needed as we lost De Jong, Nasty has looked quite a good buy and was worth seeing Savic out the door

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that they will all have their roles to play and certainly in Nasti and Garcia I reckon we've got 2 decent players.

Has to be said though that when you spend 50mil on 5 players you would normally expect at least a couple of them to have an instant impact and cement a place in the team; injured or not, none of them have set the world alight as yet in blue.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
My Portuguese mate is adamant that Garcia will be amazing. Sinclair, nasty and Rodwell were always going to be squad players just like the players they replaced that didn't want to be squad players.

Edit: forgot Maicon, that buy makes no sense to anyone

I do believe that Maicon is seen as the the rotating rightsided fullback with Zabaleta in the same respect, Richards is definitely being groomed as a centrehalf

Patience. They need time and it's a long season. I'll revert back to this post when Yaya is in Africa, Kompany is suspended and a few others are injured. All of the players signed will need a bit of time. They had to be used a little too much at the start, now we have a near fully fit squad we can introduce them one at a time.

Should have accepted we didn't get our targets and save the money for the next window and go with what we already had.

The squad at present only needs top drawer additions every window of one or two players and i'd prefer we did this than buy 4/5 fillers at the last minute.

I believe zab and maicon will be rotated at right back, and richards will be groomed into a world class centre half.
Time will tell on whether maicon can be of use to us. I think he will do ok.

Rodwell, despite people bashing him, will imo be a decnt squad player for us .

Garcia will come good imo.

Nastasic is a potential gem of a centre half. good signing from what i have seen.

Sinclair though, really don't think he will ever be good enough. Hope i am wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.