The new training complex.

It's only when you see it from aove in these aerial type photographs you realsie the scale of the place, it's huge!

I noticed, driving past today, that they've finally started to demolish that Tyresave place on Alan Turing Way, the last building on the plot I believe.

Posted on SSC.

3 cranes now up on site. All systems go. I'll nip down over the weeked and get some updated pics, via my new camera. :-)

Matty said:
It's only when you see it from aove in these aerial type photographs you realsie the scale of the place, it's huge!

I noticed, driving past today, that they've finally started to demolish that Tyresave place on Alan Turing Way, the last building on the plot I believe.

Went last the other day and saw that. The proper work should start soon!

Should have posted the latest pictures in here. Posted them in the Etihad Campus thread by mistake.

Anyway.

Can you believe it's the same place? 1967.

113069566_football_336211b.jpg

The land will have undergone dramatic change from 35-years-ago when it was a chemical plant in 1967

jrb said:
Should have posted the latest pictures in here. Posted them in the Etihad Campus thread by mistake.

Anyway.

The land will have undergone dramatic change from 35-years-ago when it was a chemical plant in 1967

The chimneys would have been where the stadium is now? Fascinating photo.

LoveCity said:
jrb said:

Anyway.

The chimneys would have been where the stadium is now? Fascinating photo.
I think the stadium now is in front of, and left of the cooling towers as we look at the picture, more likely where (or slightly left of) the long two roofed white building.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.