The News of the World Tevez interview

MCFC BOB said:
cleavers said:
MCFC BOB said:
Why 31? That seems like such a strange age.
If you read the interview, its nothing to do with football, its purely for family reasons, and why not ? He's been remarkably consistent in saying that too.
No I mean, why 31? Why not 30?

I don't know. I just don't like odd numbers. Haha.
End of his contract with us? Dunno.

I'm thoroughly fed up with this nonsense. Why bother asking Tevez anything when you could go to Kia and hear the word from it's original source? As great a player as Tevez is, the club can't be held to ransom to Kia's every whim. I'd happily see Kia told to get to fuck and, if that offends Carlos, then so be it. The whole pantomime is utterly tiresome and I can't be bothered with it any more. Either get on with it and button your lip or fuck off Carlos. Just make sure you have a prospective employer who's willing to pay top dollar for your services if you intend to go. If you haven't, well, you should have considered that before signing a 5 year contract. Put up or shut up.

What the fuck did Garry Cook promise him? We brought in top class players like Yaya and Silva, he's on a huge wedge and was offered a contract extension. Maybe Gaz offered to nosh him off because I can't think of anything else he could have missed out on.

BiBaBo said:
What the fuck did Garry Cook promise him? We brought in top class players like Yaya and Silva, he's on a huge wedge and was offered a contract extension. Maybe Gaz offered to nosh him off because I can't think of anything else he could have missed out on.

Maradona as manager...*cough*

The question is 'Why has Neil Ashton been asked to fly the atlantic to interview Carlos Tevez'?

Very much a Kia thing this and very much to save face for Kia.

Yes Carlos,we all missed our families when we have had to leave these shores to put bread on the table,but your taking the f...... loaf.Worked a total of 35 years overseas in" beautiful" places,Yemen,Saudi, Libya.In shit conditions,crap food,crap bosses,can't remember if I was on £200K a week though.How about giving it a rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.