the news will get even better

Immaculate Pasta said:
BillyShears said:

Yes, always injured, he's a mard arse and the £50-£60m we would spend to get him would go a long way to helping Liverpool.

If he wasn't on the treatment table every month i would love him here as he's an unbeileivable player but he will only score as many goals as a player who will cost half as much as he will do and play alot more.

i think you can safely add another £10-20 mill to these figures

shadygiz said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Yes, always injured, he's a mard arse and the £50-£60m we would spend to get him would go a long way to helping Liverpool.

If he wasn't on the treatment table every month i would love him here as he's an unbeileivable player but he will only score as many goals as a player who will cost half as much as he will do and play alot more.

i think you can safely add another £10-20 mill to these figures

Even more of a no-no then, gives the new Liverpool manager money for 3 or 4 quality players.

avoidconfusion said:
Ballet On Ice said:
so why don’t we offer Robinho to Barca to use up their funds.

I don't think Barca would touch Robinho with a 10 foot pole.

I can see Ibrahimovic coming to City with the thumbsucker going part-ex the other way-he doesnt look suited to Barcelona.

Now who was that manager Bignose played his best football under?

I disagree he's a mard arse, (Torres). If you watch him, he puts himself right about and takes no shit. Remember listening to Terry when he said he was surprised at how after taking digs off him, he was more than prepared to give it back too. I wouldn't let the girls' hair fool you as I think with Torres you have a bit of a hard nut on your hands on the pitch. Fuck it anyway, even if he's a mardarse with a vagina, if he scores 25 plus a season for us, i'll take him no matter what he costs.

Pigeonho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Cool, just completely misread that people at the mo didn't want to read this type of stuff.

The reference to PMs was only that is creates a lot less hassle for many, especially me!

You will have to forgive me, was up late into night watching bloody election.Brain drain.

You mis-spelt 'negotiating terms with Torres and Villa' :-)

I'd rather have them as Prime Minister than a Brown/Clegg alliance, that's for sure.

'Nando' was out last night when I called around with the A380 (one of the conditions of sale)

I find myself agreeing with tolmie on this the look in kaldoons eyes whe. He was talking about transfers I do believe they are very close to signing a massive deal for a player
The look he had in his eyes was like wait till you see what we got for you fans

Immaculate Pasta said:
BillyShears said:

I agree, the money would certainly help Liverpool, but I think the reason why Torres is always injured is because Rafa always rushes him back and even plays him when he isn't 100% fit again yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.