the news will get even better

levets said:
Soulboy said:
This is getting a bit scary... are you stalking him?

Every time Tolmie posts, you're there two posts behind asking him who he is!

Just think of Tolmie as Batman or Superman... it's better no one knows his real identity!

============

Never asked him who is is you plank.... I don't need to! Show me where I have?

Another one eh?

I know you know him!

Just a gentle tease...

samharris said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
That's fair enough mate, although I will argue I was 100 per cent correct on Hart in posting we had contacted Birmingham earlier that morning and it was just a question of money.

Something that was born out.

At least you acknowledge we can't legislate for all manner of other things which happen.

Apologies, was just trying to get blues' spirits up with some positive news, and will stick to the PMs in future or OS.

Can you please put me on your pm list please Tolmie..you have lifted my spirits big time..and thanks to posters like M18CTID I could miss out on any future news you may have..cheers Sam.:)

And today's undisputed Drama Queen champion is....

There would be one way to get Torres and have an advantage without CL football, and that would be to get David Villa. I know you then start asking who would play where and what formation etc and then there is the cost because the fees involved would really be ruining football lol but I can honestly see us taking this route, if there is an indication by one or the other that they would join.

Soulboy said:
levets said:
============

Never asked him who is is you plank.... I don't need to! Show me where I have?

Another one eh?

I know you know him!

Just a gentle tease...

Fair do's... oh and 'plank' was not meant to be offensive... I would have said twat... LOL...

I'm not meaning to piss on any chips, but I'll believe it when I see it. How funny would it be though for the media if we signed a top striker with the initial N (Neymar perhaps). If they all hit it off the media's headlines would be easy.

TNT

I was told by a bindipper with what I would class as reasonable contacts that Torres has a "gentlemans agreement" with Liverpool that he would give them one further season in return for them letting him have his required op early, so he didnt miss the World Cup.

Dont know how true this is, thought I would just put it out there!

levets said:
Soulboy said:
I know you know him!

Just a gentle tease...

Fair do's... oh and 'plank' was not meant to be offensive... I would have said twat... LOL...

Twat?

Is that the best you can do?

Fucking lightweight...

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
levets said:
You 'DEFINITELY' work in the media... Don't deny it!!!! ;-)

Lmao, you couldn't be more wrong so stop digging before he is hounded off by yet another cocksniff.

Why does everyone need to know the identity of everyone, just take the info and either ignore or wait for news to break knowing you knew earlier than the media shite.

Thanks for info Tolmie, hope it comes off and you dont get much grief in the meantime

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
levets said:
You 'DEFINITELY' work in the media... Don't deny it!!!! ;-)

Lmao, you couldn't be more wrong so stop digging before he is hounded off by yet another cocksniff.

Zin... don't be silly trying to give it the big 'I am' to me....

OK?
Thank you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.