the news will get even better

TH,

You and I both know what Khaldoon's cheeky little grin in the OS interview meant dont we.

There is something going on that will shake things up.

Would Torres be a clear pointer towards being to 'level 3'? I certainly think so.

Villa, Di Maria, Luiz and so many others would be as well.

I hope you're right but I also fear like you that we might not have learned lessons form Kaka and Terry.

Unless of course the people doing the negotiations are new and not Marwood and Cook ;-)

Exciting times indeed. I'm of the opinion that Torres is a must.

Not only is he regarded as the best striker in the world bar none by many, he would be a brilliant statement of intent for our club.

I'm not sure we can get it, and based on nothing more than a guesstimate I'd say its around a 30% chance, what with our lack of Champions League and lets not forget the rumors doing the rounds that Chelsea are very much interested.

samharris said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The failure to reach top four, will have no impact whatsoever on THREE targets we have been working on.

Was teased we would not be down in the dumps for long, assumed this was with being told Khaldoon had put everyone in the loop.

Forget second gear, we will be hitting fifth very very soon.

FERNANDO TORRES (watch this space)

There, I said it!

2627f35.jpg

50 pages :)

I just gotta say I Laughed Out Loud at that pic !

Very funny !

nothing at all against tolmie but it is incredible how mental everyone goes when someone posts 'ITK' info. its been in the fucking press for months we are after torres. it is common knowledge. what he has said is nothing new whatsoever! even mancini basically said we would be in the mix for him if he is available.

amazing.

Tolmies Hairdoo

I've come to the conclusion that you either work within the walls of our place of worship or you frequent our press room on friday afternoons for an audience with the manager.

am I right ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.