The next 007

The PC crowd can think up their own series of films and books to champion a female, shemale or striped-colour skinned spy.

This is James Bond, a traditional British institution. I thought Daniel Craig was too far removed from the archetypal Bond. He’s too blond and too short.

This.

Agree with the poster who said Clive Owen would have been ideal but far too old now.

I always say 2 things which were bad in the 1980s (there were many more of course) were that Cloughie didn't get the England job and the Bond producers turned down the magnificent Lewis Collins

Not for me he didn't mate, maybe you're more easily pleased ?

You are correct. Norton in McMafia was lamentable.

I'd not seen him before but it became very uncomfortable watching.

So wooden it became a standing joke - and that's putting coat stands to shame.

That whole himbo, smouldering to the camera look, like comparing Robbie Williams to fucking John Lennon.

Just re- watching the first season of preacher and thinking about it Domonic cooper would make a very good bond.

He did play Ian Fleming after all very well in the mini series

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a bond film but I’d love the next one to be a man of colour.

Jordan Henderson.

Why not? He's being lauded for everything from inventing the wheel to stopping covid.

And now a fucking OBE is on the horizon.

Can you imagine the scene.

"The name's Henderson....er Jordan I think...And i go to speech therapy twice a week as I can't pronounce my fuckin p's and my effin t's.. ".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.