The NHS and its future

Maybe some folk can't afford to go down the private route with IVF. Would you honestly stop some poor fucker from having this on the NHS given that they'd already suffered knowing they have fertility problems?
If they contribute to society,i'd have a sympathetic ear.

It’s nearly always the ones who work in it or grab from it that do most of the moaning happy in the knowledge they don’t have to pay for it or it will increase their bank balance.

Plenty of children to adopt out there, I’m all for preventative measures but that had to be balanced against actually providing what’s need now, like I said before lots of people won’t help themselves and I’m afraid I couldn’t give a toss about them, obese diet and excessive if you don’t do it then why should we pay for a gastric band? IVF you want it that bad pay for it (I did) or adopt (our next option), stop fucking smoking and drinking to excess, charge people in A&E if it’s alcohol related, insurance companies don’t pay up if you get pissed abroad and screw up so why should the NHS.
giphy.gif

Maybe some folk can't afford to go down the private route with IVF. Would you honestly stop some poor fucker from having this on the NHS given that they'd already suffered knowing they have fertility problems?
Having a child is not a divine right I’m sorry but that’s the truth, the nhs was not setup for this and nor is it funded for it, that money should be used for cancer treatments instead of relying on charities like MacMillan nurses to take care of you. It might sound harsh but that’s my thinking maybe due to my work I’ve become cynical but what I’ve seen over the last 16 years has sucked al the empathy out of me, if genuine people want and need help I’m there but what I see there are far too many free riders and we only have ourselves to blame fir electing people who let it happen

Had no idea there were so many raving Nazi's amongst us, the NHS is a wonderful ideal of universal healthcare for all, regardless of age, sex, income bracket, social class etc and should be kept.

Any other system will be more expensive to the economy overall and more socially divisive.

Can't stand this little Englander/I'm alright Jack mentality on display in this forum, utterly disgusting.

Had no idea there were so many raving Nazi's amongst us, the NHS is a wonderful ideal of universal healthcare for all, regardless of age, sex, income bracket, social class etc and should be kept.

Any other system will be more expensive to the economy overall and more socially divisive.

Can't stand this little Englander/I'm alright Jack mentality on display in this forum, utterly disgusting.
Nazis? Bit strong that mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.