The NHS Appreciation Thread

After years of dealing with cvnts every day/night of my working week you do adopt a cynicism and a lack of compassion,you cannot avoid such and quite often it was necessary to protect your own welfare both in terms of physical and mental health.

The genuine patients always received first class care though,i treated all like i would a family member.

Almost everyone i joined the profession with has either left or is now working away from the front line,that speaks volumes unfortunately.Its a real shame dedication and loyalty is never rewarded.

Yeah,did chest today spookily enough.....You weren't the strange looking,overweight bloke,wearing Mickey Mouse pyjamas,i had to chase from the end of my drive were you?
No. I was the strange looking overweight bloke wearing pyjamas with "Juvenile misogynistic idiot" wrote on them.

I noticed your chest was ripped but you need to do more on your cheese string legs mate; )

After years of dealing with cvnts every day/night of my working week you do adopt a cynicism and a lack of compassion,you cannot avoid such and quite often it was necessary to protect your own welfare both in terms of physical and mental health.

The genuine patients always received first class care though,i treated all like i would a family member.

Almost everyone i joined the profession with has either left or is now working away from the front line,that speaks volumes unfortunately.Its a real shame dedication and loyalty is never rewarded.

The Nhs is stuffed I think due to all the professionals getting fed up and leaving. Nurses and doctors who can emigrate will go to Aus/NZ/Canada (and to lesser extent USA) if they can. I hear patients are much more grateful for the help they get in the former three at least

The Nhs is stuffed I think due to all the professionals getting fed up and leaving. Nurses and doctors who can emigrate will go to Aus/NZ/Canada (and to lesser extent USA) if they can. I hear patients are much more grateful for the help they get in the former three at least

Spot on.People are leaving in droves,there are better lives to be had out there.

No. I was the strange looking overweight bloke wearing pyjamas with "Juvenile misogynistic idiot" wrote on them.

I noticed your chest was ripped but you need to do more on your cheese string legs mate; )
Them adidas shorts are deceptive,you wanna see me in a pair of budgies.......wow!

Spot on.People are leaving in droves,there are better lives to be had out there.
I'm glad my eldest daughter doesn't think like that. I'm happy she's happy saving lives here as a district nurse. She's just one of thousands of others willing to do that, and why we should be proud of the NHS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.