The NHS Appreciation Thread

All of those things are worse now. Perhaps your trust should be held up as the model to follow then if they have no waits in A&E, no wait for appointments, no bed blockers, no families expecting free sitting services for uncle Albert. Couple of trusts in my area are outstanding one of them is the only trust in the country to be given it consequetively I think the trusts in my area perhaps know what they are doing. But they can't do very much about the people who abuse the service and subsequently cause many of the issues for the deserving patients.

Maybe you should do to them (the abusing cunts) what stepping hill did or fuck off to another job as you sound like the NHS isnt for you .... maybe try private like a bupa hospital then you don’t have to whinge on here about your patients

All of those things are worse now. Perhaps your trust should be held up as the model to follow then if they have no waits in A&E, no wait for appointments, no bed blockers, no families expecting free sitting services for uncle Albert. Couple of trusts in my area are outstanding one of them is the only trust in the country to be given it consequetively I think the trusts in my area perhaps know what they are doing. But they can't do very much about the people who abuse the service and subsequently cause many of the issues for the deserving patients.
I can only talk A&E 3 times in 18mths,in xrayed and out in 20 mins all 3 times,fracture clininc appts in a couple of days,countless visits there an Xrays in and out in about 40mins sometimes much quicker,physio appts on time and new appts in about a week of phoning,i am well aware of the NHS's problems but it's like benefit abuse,not a lot of it compared to the amount of people in the system

Maybe you should do to them (the abusing cunts) what stepping hill did or fuck off to another job as you sound like the NHS isnt for you .... maybe try private like a bupa hospital then you don’t have to whinge on here about your patients

You dont know anything about me, you dont know how many hours I work for free to make sure patients get the things they need, how many sacrifices I've made in my life to be where I am now because the patients matter to me. So you can take your crappy attitude and stick it up your arse. There is nothing wrong with calling out the waters and abusers of the service we need, when ultimately those same people will cause it to break and there won't be an NHS.

I can only talk A&E 3 times in 18mths,in xrayed and out in 20 mins all 3 times,fracture clininc appts in a couple of days,countless visits there an Xrays in and out in about 40mins sometimes much quicker,physio appts on time and new appts in about a week of phoning,i am well aware of the NHS's problems but it's like benefit abuse,not a lot of it compared to the amount of people in the system

I'll tell you what I'll do, next time I'm in A&E I'll code all the patients and let you make your own mind up about abusers. Currently 30% of my patients have no need to be in hospital, yet here they are. That's not an insignificant amount.

I'll tell you what I'll do, next time I'm in A&E I'll code all the patients and let you make your own mind up about abusers. Currently 30% of my patients have no need to be in hospital, yet here they are. That's not an insignificant amount.
Someone has admitted them

You dont know anything about me, you dont know how many hours I work for free to make sure patients get the things they need, how many sacrifices I've made in my life to be where I am now because the patients matter to me. So you can take your crappy attitude and stick it up your arse. There is nothing wrong with calling out the waters and abusers of the service we need, when ultimately those same people will cause it to break and there won't be an NHS.

My crappy attitude???

Pmsl

Learnt that the other day knew I’d use it soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.