The Nigel De Jong Appreciation thread

Met him a few times and he is such a top bloke. I will always respect him hugely for what he has done for this club. He is one of the key players that has been instrumental in our journey so far and for that, I will be always grateful to him. One of the hardest working players I've ever seen put on a City shirt and some of you may disagree with me, but in my eyes, he qualifies as a City legend. Love the bloke and always will. Good luck Nige.

nigel-de-jong_1899464i.jpg

Manchester%2BCity%2Bv%2BChelsea%2B-%2BFA%2BCommunity%2BShield

Nigel_de_Jong_7.jpg

de niro said:
menorcansunshine said:
I'm amazed that the club is prepared to let him go. A fantastic servent to the club and has been a rock in times of troubles. Thank you for the memories Nige

possibly the biggest ever transfer mistake city have ever made.

Have to agree Bill.

What a fucking clanger. We sign Richard Wright and an average clogger in Sinclair and get rid of De Jong.

I am absolutely devastated. A player who put his heart and soul in everything and we get rid like that.

Disgusting.

de niro said:
menorcansunshine said:
I'm amazed that the club is prepared to let him go. A fantastic servent to the club and has been a rock in times of troubles. Thank you for the memories Nige

I was thinking the same thing only this afternoon .... at his age Milan could get six or seven seasons out of him yet ...... hope we don't live to regret it!

de niro said:
menorcansunshine said:

Agreed. I appreciate there's little room for sentiment at the top, but it's big Nige ffs! He's not Charlie fucking Adam!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.