The Nigel De Jong Appreciation thread

de niro said:
menorcansunshine said:
I'm amazed that the club is prepared to let him go. A fantastic servent to the club and has been a rock in times of troubles. Thank you for the memories Nige

possibly the biggest ever transfer mistake city have ever made.

Alongside signing Crocky Santa Cruz totally agree.

A sad day.

He has etched his name into the greatest moment in our long history.

Nice touch by Mancini and the club to include him in the team photo today, despite knowing it was in the off.

He will no doubt be a welcome visitor in the long years to come and when my little lad asks me about him, I will say, De Jong, top player, and never gave an inch.

Good luck.

Thanks Nige for playing for City, and for all the big dong jokes me and missus had.

images

tolmie's hairdoo said:
A sad day.

He has etched his name into the greatest moment in our long history.

Nice touch by Mancini and the club to include him in the team photo today, despite knowing it was in the off.

He will no doubt be a welcome visitor in the long years to come and when my little lad asks me about him, I will say, De Jong, top player, and never gave an inch.

Good luck.

watch him knock us out of the CL. unbelievable mistake this.

Gutted, big mistake by the club, big mistake.

We better have something lined up because this is not my idea of strengthening the squad.

Johnson for Sinclair
De Jong for Rodwell

This is bollocks !!

getting bit pissed off at the moment when you win the league they say capitalize and strengthen next season seems to me we are doing the opposite because the players who we have sold have not been replaced by better players they are worse imo and this could come back to haunt us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.