The Non Political James Timpson thread.

I've got so much respect for him.

A shining example of how it's possible to both be very successful in business, and have a social conscience.

I had no idea he was a blue until today - he's gone up a few notches further. Might lose my keys on purpose just to give them some business.

I've got so much respect for him.

A shining example of how it's possible to both be very successful in business, and have a social conscience.

I had no idea he was a blue until today - he's gone up a few notches further. Might lose my keys on purpose just to give them some business.
I charge less than half their prices..

John Timpson paid for the new scoreboard in the north stand back in 2005 as his section of the ground couldn’t see one

John Timpson paid for the new scoreboard in the north stand back in 2005 as his section of the ground couldn’t see one

Nice one. This bloke just goes higher in my estimation every time I log on.

In 2005 we were best not knowing tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.