The Non Political James Timpson thread.

He sells man city key rings in every shop across the country lol what a guy
The man, the legend gets better every day. I started the thread because I think him and his whole family deserve credit. Then i find out he is a Blue, does Blue podcasts and now sells City key rings.
The next question is......... what's his user name ? I'm going for @Celeste
(See second post on here, got to be)

The man, the legend gets better every day. I started the thread because I think him and his whole family deserve credit. Then i find out he is a Blue, does Blue podcasts and now sells City key rings.
The next question is......... what's his user name ? I'm going for @Celeste
(See second post on here, got to be)
Oh my goodness, wish I was, or at least related to him!! Quite flattering you thought I might be him, gave me a good start to my day!

He'll be a breath of fresh air after fourteen years of utter twunts in so many government positions.
Oy. There will be no politics in my non political thread.

As a punishment, write out 1,000 times 'James Timpson is a good egg no matter which shower if shit are in charge'

Oy. There will be no politics in my non political thread.

As a punishment, write out 1,000 times 'James Timpson is a good egg no matter which shower if shit are in charge'
I've heard him speak and I agree.
As an aside, how would you know if I wrote it out 1,000 times or did it once and copied and pasted?

I've heard him speak and I agree.
As an aside, how would you know if I wrote it out 1,000 times or did it once and copied and pasted?
Until Labour appointed him I knew very little about him and his family. I knew Timpsons recruited ex cons but that was it. When he was appointed I was amazed by his families values and great work. The bit about free holidays for foster patents and chuldren is just such a wonderful gesture for a group of people never really recognised.

With all due respect mate I don't think that's true, hard decisions have to be made specially around a position like this.
Yes but you can make necessary hard decisions in a scrupulously fair way, if you are a decent person.

Liked the cut of his jib when i saw his interview yesterday. Also heard radio interviews over the years and he comes across very well

Hes very correct IMO, a lot of prisoners just shouldnt be in prison
Oh good; if he thinks some people really ought not to be in prison, then he is on the right track. The issue then becomes the budget for the alternatives, eg drug hostels and treatment, training and education for young tearaways etc. These budgets would need to be spent before the savings from prison reform were realised. I hope the new minister can persuade the chancellor to look long term. We must end overcrowding, poor conditions, lack of reform efforts. It’s simple humanity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.