The none miserable bastards thread

Because that would be fine if it was the case however it’s not, it’s people saying we’re shit because we’re only just winning and not blowing everyone away.

It’s become boring and predictable at the start of every season, same people, same comments and then they all disappear around April or May when we win titles and cups.

No fucking faith in this team and management.
I’ve not really seen that much posted that’s unreasonable. If there is some, it must be a minority because it’s nothing I’ve noticed or it can be ignored.

I’ve not seen anyone say we’re shit and should be blowing teams away, just that we’re not as good as we were with some deficiencies compared to when we did regularly blow teams away, then some reasoning for why that might be.

A lot of the problem when reading the written form is those people who read things as if they’ve been written and posted by some rabid panicker who’s pulling his hair out in tears, when in reality it’s been posted by someone sat there calmly with a cigar and a whisky (or a coffee and a cig at this time on a Sunday haha) and being relaxed about it being just a bit of an interesting talking point.

In real life people openly discuss negatives and positives much better than they seem to be able to do when it’s in written form. People can’t seem to cope with negativity in written form.
It’s like how people react to negativity in the matchday thread - the reaction to it is more over the top than the original negativity because they’re reading it wrong.

Last edited:
Seeing as apparently the world is ending, we are completely shit, every player that plays for us is past their best, off form or genuinely quite crap according to most people on here i thought id create a thread celebrating some of our achievements and how good we actually bloody are:

Four league titles on the spin
Haaland golden boot in his first two seasons and current top scorer
Current player of the year who is a boyhood blue
Some absolutely fantastic youth talent
Current replacement for one of the best players in the world is a four time cl winner and 2 time pl winner and is just bedding in and his sidekick is the captain of a treble winning team who is still finding their rhythm.

Now im no happy clapper but jesus christ lets reign it in a bit, we are one point of the top, unbeaten yet some people are acting like we are worse off than them down the road, if the team had the same belief that some of the people on here had we may as well all just pack it in and go home.
Well, it's a forum....it's like those clowns on the Match Day form with their incredibly unfunny "fanny wipes" pictures, tediously unfunny GIFs, their "I never really come on this match day thread but" style posts.....I'd say the opposite, let the Billy Big blues rein it in a bit and allow some latitude the other way without taking some huge personal offence.
Everybody knows we have won 4 in a row...that's now history. Thing is, the people running the club still have high ambitions and still want to win things.
Do you think Pep, Tixi et al are sitting in the boardroom congratulating each other on past successes and not caring how we do going forward? Would they accept playing badly and falling out of the top 4, I friggin' hope not.

Well, it's a forum....it's like those clowns on the Match Day form with their incredibly unfunny "fanny wipes" pictures, tediously unfunny GIFs, their "I never really come on this match day thread but" style posts.....I'd say the opposite, let the Billy Big blues rein it in a bit and allow some latitude the other way without taking some huge personal offence.
Everybody knows we have won 4 in a row...that's now history. Thing is, the people running the club still have high ambitions and still want to win things.
Do you think Pep, Tixi et al are sitting in the boardroom congratulating each other on past successes and not caring how we do going forward? Would they accept playing badly and falling out of the top 4, I friggin' hope not.
Im not sure what your point is but fair play, i dont think im billy big blue and everyone has the right to their opinion , as i have repeatedly said i was just offering a counterpoint to the negativity is all, i am sure that the people running the club do have high ambitions as well they should but you cannot just diminish past success without using it as a marker for what the team is capable of and that was my point, i dont take offence to anything anyone says on here, everybody is more than entitled to their opinion.

Im not sure what your point is but fair play, i dont think im billy big blue and everyone has the right to their opinion , as i have repeatedly said i was just offering a counterpoint to the negativity is all, i am sure that the people running the club do have high ambitions as well they should but you cannot just diminish past success without using it as a marker for what the team is capable of and that was my point, i dont take offence to anything anyone says on here, everybody is more than entitled to their opinion.

Yeahhh....but apart from that?

It’s a football forum to discuss City.

Obviously going to be a few wums/nutjobs that post complete bollocks, easy enough to spot and ignore.

No real blue is blind to the fact that we are unbeaten and sat relatively pretty at 17 points, it was a great 3 points yesterday, but discussing where it’s not working at the moment is surely completely valid.

I rarely bother watching MOTD but as I’m laid up having had my ACL surgery this week I ended up watching it at 5 in the morning today whilst my meds were kicking in, lol, and it was a very real reminder of how lucky we were to get that 3 points yesterday.

It’s a football forum to discuss City.

Obviously going to be a few wums/nutjobs that post complete bollocks, easy enough to spot and ignore.

No real blue is blind to the fact that we are unbeaten and sat relatively pretty at 17 points, it was a great 3 points yesterday, but discussing where it’s not working at the moment is surely completely valid.

I rarely bother watching MOTD but as I’m laid up having had my ACL surgery this week I ended up watching it at 5 in the morning today whilst my meds were kicking in, lol, and it was a very real reminder of how lucky we were to get that 3 points yesterday.
tbf the dippers have been living off being lucky rather than good for that long sometimes its nice for us to happen to us as well as this season as with yesterday it seems like every teams first or second attack has resulted in a goal

Some very thin eggshells. Makes you wonder why some join a forum in the first place. Just follow the OS. The difference of opinions, the anger, the humour and yes, ridiculous remarks resulting in silliness, letting off steam, arguments etc etc are what makes this place.
Why some get so hung up is beyond me.

The Grealish thread sums it up. Had a good start to the season and it’s been tumbleweed on there then one pretty average game and it jumps about 5 pages with the same 6 posters who’ve slated him for 3 years clamouring to tell us how bad he was.

Wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.