The north/south divide

The 'City Centre' constitutes north Manchester in geographical terms. When I go to south Manchester, it seems to me that it is Trafford overspill. Hence my distaste.

In my experience the only difference that in North Manchester white lads don't walk around thinking they are black as there southern cousins and don't try and tell me any different as I have witnessed it first hand many many times.

and no I am not in anyway whatsoever racist it's just an observation I have made over the years I actually find it quite amusing watching Bob or Dave thinking he is a Gooch soldja.
They remind me of him that rapped The only Rhyme that bites.

m7mcfc said:
In my experience the only difference is that in North Manchester white lads don't walk around thinking they are black as there southern cousins do and don't try and tell me any different as I have witnessed it first hand many many times.

and no I am not in anyway whatsoever racist it's just an observation I have made over the years I actually find it quite amusing watching Bob or Dave thinking he is a Gooch soldja.
racist

m7mcfc said:
In my experience the only difference that in North Manchester white lads don't walk around thinking they are black as there southern cousins and don't try and tell me any different as I have witnessed it first hand many many times.

They remind me of him that rapped The only Rhyme that bites.

I'm from Southern and have lived in Northern, and can fully confirm this. Everyone in the South knows someone, is related to someone or has hung around Moss Side gang members. I'm pretty sure that there's more Moss Side gang members in the world than people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.