The Official Ashes 09 Thread

I can't believe Australia are in with a decent chance of winning this test after we had them at 128-5 yesterday. If we lose this, it will be catastrophic. I know Clarke and Haddin deserve a lot of credit for their batting yesterday, but when we had nearly 400 runs to play with to get just 5 more wickets there really isn't much excuse for letting this one slip. I see the bookies still have England as favourites to win but I'm not so sure. To be honest, I'm fucking dreading today.

I wouldn't worry too much... once you get Clarke or Hads you should be okay.

The toughest part for the Aussies will be getting through the first ten overs or so unscathed. We're not out of this by any stretch, but the chances are slim.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
England 4/9,Australia 5/2 with Betdirect.
I have just had a wager on Australia,which,given my luck,should guarantee an England victory.
I shall be getting the beers in either way.
Unless it pisses down and ends in a draw.

Just stuck £20 on Australia. Hopefully that will jinx them ;)

i was tempted to stick a tenner on aus to win yesterday morning...wonder what the odds were!!

thought they had no chance until this partnership...now its very close...need early wickets desperately!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.