The Official Ashes 09 Thread

Blue down under said:
Surprised Rudi didn't go to the 3rd umpire to see if Struass' edge carried... what a dog!
Sour%20Grapes.jpg

And another spot-on decision by Rudi there!

Gotta love the Hilf, and Mitch looks on today which is a good sign, obviously if we can get Freddie and Prior quickly, so they don't score quick runs which is the only way they bat, we could still be a chance to win the test match.

On another note this was posted on another forum I am on, not sure if its been posted here before, but i find it funny!!

straussposter.jpg

Aussie Blue said:
Gotta love the Hilf, and Mitch looks on today which is a good sign, obviously if we can get Freddie and Prior quickly, so they don't score quick runs which is the only way they bat, we could still be a chance to win the test match.

On another note this was posted on another forum I am on, not sure if its been posted here before, but i find it funny!!

straussposter.jpg
Agreed; integrity is all important. With that in mind;
www.People in Glass Houses shouldn't throw stones.com

jimharri said:
Aussie Blue said:

straussposter.jpg
Agreed; integrity is all important. With that in mind;
www.People in Glass Houses shouldn't throw stones.com

I wasn't alive then so I can't really comment but I think you will find that the majority of the Australian public did condemn the australian captain Greg Chappell at the time.

AND YESSSS!!!!! Bell finally given after being plum for the 3rd time!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.