The official EDS and academy thread 2011/12

FantasyIreland said:
The lad who was between the sticks in Singapore is also very highly rated apparently.

Are you basing that on what you have seen or what you have heard?

Dunno if posted elsewhere, but Suarez scored a goal in U19 Spain's 2-0 win over Estonia

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUIZIexynco[/youtube]

Wonder if he's ready for a loan move or a bit of first team action.

It was McDonagh who had the rave reviews. You are also forgetting about Ian Lawlor the U18 Goalkeeper who will probably move up to EDS this coming season. He was injured for most of last season but looks a better prospect than Angus Gunn.

Andouble said:
who's this Marco Lopez that scored both goals this morning? Is he new to the club? Rated?

I read somewhere that he is in Austria with the squad as a Barry's replacement !

Tevez City said:
Andouble said:
who's this Marco Lopez that scored both goals this morning? Is he new to the club? Rated?

I read somewhere that he is in Austria with the squad as a Barry's replacement !

Yup he is, aged 16. Shows what a talent he is.

Tevez City said:
Andouble said:

James Ducker from The Times reported this, this morning.

AL49 said:
It was McDonagh who had the rave reviews. You are also forgetting about Ian Lawlor the U18 Goalkeeper who will probably move up to EDS this coming season. He was injured for most of last season but looks a better prospect than Angus Gunn.
It was McDonagh who played in the first game but the one to watch out for is Grimshaw he as outstanding talent I can a sure you of that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.