The official EDS and academy thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
even at youth level there appears to be barely any english players, would like to see more.

Great to see guidetti though, will he get a chance this season ?? I know he injured, but seems to be getting back to full fitness

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
even at youth level there appears to be barely any english players, would like to see more.

Great to see guidetti though, will he get a chance this season ?? I know he injured, but seems to be getting back to full fitness

Played his first comeback game in January but not even been in a match day squad yet. Losing confidence tbh.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Played his first comeback game in January but not even been in a match day squad yet. Losing confidence tbh.

if he doesnt get a chance then no one will. Hopefully we will see him in the last few games

From Reserve and Academy twitter account

Wigan giving City a lesson atm very similar to the first team - players arguing with themselves and lack of work ethic being shown
<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:36 pm --<br /><br />And 4 minutes later City take the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.