The official EDS and academy thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
noely said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
LoveCity said:
F. Mancini wouldn't get a game for Colwyn Bay. The Itaffia's other favourite son Scapuzzi (who is better than the Mancini brothers but was wildly overrated by some City fans) is regularly on the bench for a Serie B side at the moment. :P

He surprised me today.After giving the ball away a couple of times after coming on he was almost ok. Shouldn't be close to any City team though.

How was the lad who came on for Guidetti

Glendon did ok but he played in a midfield role with Fofana played down the middle which doesn't suit him at all.Razak was also taken off which is when I think Mancini came on.That moved Ntcham into central midfield which is probably where he plays best.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
LoveCity said:
F. Mancini wouldn't get a game for Colwyn Bay. The Itaffia's other favourite son Scapuzzi (who is better than the Mancini brothers but was wildly overrated by some City fans) is regularly on the bench for a Serie B side at the moment. :P

He surprised me today.After giving the ball away a couple of times after coming on he was almost ok. Shouldn't be close to any City team though.

even the players let him know he's shit, Reece Wabara got quite frustrated at one point its fair to say!

mansour's tow ropes said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
LoveCity said:

even the players let him know he's shit, Reece Wabara got quite frustrated at one point its fair to say!

hahaha yes he did, at least once<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:09 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
[That moved Ntcham into central midfield which is probably where he plays best.

Still impressing you Nelly?

Yes I like Ntcham a lot.Didn't have a great game at all today but he is a presence on the field,seems to be able to play with both feet which is a novelty these days.And he's only 17

Nelly's Left Foot said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

hahaha yes he did, at least once

-- Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:09 pm --

FantasyIreland said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
[That moved Ntcham into central midfield which is probably where he plays best.

Still impressing you Nelly?

Yes I like Ntcham a lot.Didn't have a great game at all today but he is a presence on the field,seems to be able to play with both feet which is a novelty these days.And he's only 17

I wouldn't have been surprised to see him on that NFL draft thing, he's that sort of build its incredible

Ntcham has a hell of a talent. If he is nurtured correctly I can see him dominating midfield in the way that Yaya is capable of. He is incredibly powerful for his age, he has pace and technique, skill and vision. Put that on a physique akin to Micah Richards' and it represents a formidable player.

Huws is another that I rate highly, one who, like Barry, always seems to be in the right position; it's an unusual talent in one so young. Unlike Barry he is supreme in the tackle and again shows real potential.

oldius said:
Ntcham has a hell of a talent. If he is nurtured correctly I can see him dominating midfield in the way that Yaya is capable of. He is incredibly powerful for his age, he has pace and technique, skill and vision. Put that on a physique akin to Micah Richards' and it represents a formidable player.

Huws is another that I rate highly, one who, like Barry always seems to be in the right position; an unusual talent in one so young. Unlike Barry he is supreme in the tackle and again shows real potential.

Huws has a great attitude as well,like Evans,a winner.

Great for our future hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.