The official EDS and academy thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bcfc.com/news/article/valuable-experience-for-youngsters-739183.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bcfc.com/news/article/valuab ... 39183.aspx</a>

The Man With The Stick said:
Razak Nuhu and Abdi Ibrahim could be playin in this later...

Molde FK vs Stromsgodset 6.00pm

Some streams knockin about
Did u watch it? if you did, how did they perform? :)

Premier League Under-13 International Tournament semi-final results: Man City 2-0 Man Utd, Chelsea 1-1 West Ham (WHU won 4-1 on pens).

Premier League Under-13 International Tournament final: Manchester City 3-0 West Ham. Congratulations to City - U13's champions!

The future is blue people..

spinzer said:
Razak Nuhu and Abdi Ibrahim could be playin in this later...

Molde FK vs Stromsgodset 6.00pm

Some streams knockin about
Did u watch it? if you did, how did they perform? :)

No, I was busy today... was kinda passing the buck so i could quiz someone else when i got back :-)

foreverablue18 said:
Premier League Under-13 International Tournament semi-final results: Man City 2-0 Man Utd, Chelsea 1-1 West Ham (WHU won 4-1 on pens).

Premier League Under-13 International Tournament final: Manchester City 3-0 West Ham. Congratulations to City - U13's champions!

It most certainly is! Great results by the young lads, congratulations to them!

foreverablue18 said:

Been havin a google but can't find anythin else about it... crackin result though!!!

So...

U13s win the Premier League U13s International Tournament

... after the U14s won the Premier League U14s National Tournament.

Plenty to be optimistic about, that oft quoted RAWK post about us being a cut above at the younger levels looks to have some truth in it? By the time these kids are 17/18/19 I don't think we'll have to worry about likes of Welsh and Lombardo stunting their growth as players. Exciting times hopefully. :)

LoveCity said:
So...

U13s win the Premier League U13s International Tournament

... after the U14s won the Premier League U14s National Tournament.

Plenty to be optimistic about, that oft quoted RAWK post about us being a cut above at the younger levels looks to have some truth in it? By the time these kids are 17/18/19 I don't think we'll have to worry about likes of Welsh and Lombardo stunting their growth as players. Exciting times hopefully. :)

Will the coaches move up through the age groups with the teams? Or are they specialized at certain age groups?

Will the coaches move up through the age groups with the teams? Or are they specialized at certain age groups?

They each stay at their level and kids move up to new coaches. I don't even know the names of coaches below U18 level but they seem to do a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.