The official EDS and academy thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
oldius said:
Ntcham has a hell of a talent. If he is nurtured correctly I can see him dominating midfield in the way that Yaya is capable of. He is incredibly powerful for his age, he has pace and technique, skill and vision. Put that on a physique akin to Micah Richards' and it represents a formidable player.

Huws is another that I rate highly, one who, like Barry always seems to be in the right position; an unusual talent in one so young. Unlike Barry he is supreme in the tackle and again shows real potential.

Huws has a great attitude as well,like Evans,a winner.

Great for our future hopefully.

I haven't seen Huws play, but I notice that he is captain of the team so he obviously has leadership qualities. Also sounds like Suarez is getting into some good form. I really hope some of these lads can progress through that difficult transition once their EDS tenure is complete.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Jordan CTID said:
FantasyIreland said:
His post history suggests if he isnt,he needs a restraining order!

Has to be him!

didn't do much at Northampton by the sounds of it.

Let's see what he says to that...

I heard that but even if he didn't shine there I reckon the experience did him a lot of good.Always a capable player it feels like he has stepped up a notch to me and looks a more confident,dominant midfield player.

Some of his interceptions yesterday were quality,his general link up play very good but also on occasion he would drive forward which I think is essential in a central midfield player.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
cant be very encorouging when there isnt even any youth players on the bench today

I thought the exact same thing, would of thought this is the sort of match one could potentially come on for if its wrapped up

Yeah, this is something Mancini needs to get fixed tbh. I really value our youth departmens, and im currently getting impacient. Why would he not give suarez a bench spot, and maybe let him get some game time after Yaya scored that second goal??

Err... guys use your heads.
The youth team just played yesterday, that info is on this thread so its not like you can't look.
That being said, how do you expect Mancini to play them less than 24 hours later?
Anxious for your replies

jauganaut said:
Err... guys use your heads.
The youth team just played yesterday, that info is on this thread so its not like you can't look.
That being said, how do you expect Mancini to play them less than 24 hours later?
Anxious for your replies

Are you serious ? If Mancini want to pick up EDS player, they don't play game.

Reading and Norwich are the games for our youth. Not the ones that still have some meaning (ie wrapping up a UCL group stage spot).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.