The official EDS and academy thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The under-16s won. But I'm curious about Ntcham, has he been relocated to the U18s permanently or is it temporary? I wonder if Fofana is going to take his place in the U21s.

I'm also surprised to see Marin in the U18s considering he was to be in Lazio's first team squad this season.

LoveCity said:
The under-16s won. But I'm curious about Ntcham, has he been relocated to the U18s permanently or is it temporary? I wonder if Fofana is going to take his place in the U21s.

I'm also surprised to see Marin in the U18s considering he was to be in Lazio's first team squad this season.

He may have had an injury? He's not played in the last two U21 games.

I doubt Marin was close to Lazio's first team either, remember Nils Zander? He was supposedly in Schalke's squad the following season and then he signed for us.

Wabara back in the Championship and stuck back on the bench, has only been an unused sub for Blackpool so far. Maybe League One is his level for now?

(And loads of people on Twitter were clamouring for Mancini to use him after he scored for Oldham)

LoveCity said:
Wabara back in the Championship and stuck back on the bench, has only been an unused sub for Blackpool so far. Maybe League One is his level for now?

(And loads of people on Twitter were clamouring for Mancini to use him after he scored for Oldham)

he was and is no more than an average league 1 player and unless God blesses him with some footballing ability will stay there.

For all those hatin' on Suarez, he's been called up for Spain U20 now. :P

So that's U17, U18, U19, and U20 he's represented. Get the kid out on loan.

LoveCity said:

Delighted for him, I'd say that is some squad.

LoveCity said:

I would give him a run v Leeds. Can't do any worse than Nasri.

i think the EDS game at home to Norwich has been rescheduled for monday, thats was Bossaerts put on his facebook page anyway

jollylescott said:
LoveCity said:

I would give him a run v Leeds. Can't do any worse than Nasri.

I really want to see him given a run out at Leeds. I'd love to see him start, he's 19 now, he needs to be playing regularly in a league. At the start of the season, the team I'd want him to go is Swansea, but their midfield is quite strong, so he would find it difficult to make it into the starting XI. Want him loaned out to team which actually plays football, that's the type of style which he's suited too.

On the bright side, the whole Nastasic situation will encourage youth players to see if they are good enough, they will make the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.