The Official EDS and Academy Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
spinzer said:
Randomself said:
So it looks like another youngster has gone, more about work permit I think. Not sure City could of done anything but more money down the drain! If City felt he was worth fighting for, assume they would of let him go on loan somewhere, it just worries me, chasing all these youngsters in the past, putting in alot of work with them and simply letting them go. Out of the 3 that have gone in the past few weeks, it is a shame that both Suarez and Marin have gone. I wonder who might be next! Even the player they might be after from Brazil might not get a visa, so would have to go on loan anyway potentially.

Here is to the 'holistic' approach, buy buy buy and allow the younger plays to leave! Kidding, hope this changes in the future!!
Sniff sniff..

What a childish response obviously needs help in forming words, I don't mind if I am wrong but have a discussion or just go back to nursery school.

Randomself said:
spinzer said:
Randomself said:
So it looks like another youngster has gone, more about work permit I think. Not sure City could of done anything but more money down the drain! If City felt he was worth fighting for, assume they would of let him go on loan somewhere, it just worries me, chasing all these youngsters in the past, putting in alot of work with them and simply letting them go. Out of the 3 that have gone in the past few weeks, it is a shame that both Suarez and Marin have gone. I wonder who might be next! Even the player they might be after from Brazil might not get a visa, so would have to go on loan anyway potentially.

Here is to the 'holistic' approach, buy buy buy and allow the younger plays to leave! Kidding, hope this changes in the future!!
Sniff sniff..

What a childish response obviously needs help in forming words, I don't mind if I am wrong but have a discussion or just go back to nursery school.
What did you expect really...

Is a City player joining Oldham on loan tomorrow to replace Jose Baxter? Wabara + Mike Keegan (MEN) Tweets make it sound so. Lopes, maybe?

LoveCity said:
Is a City player joining Oldham on loan tomorrow to replace Jose Baxter? Wabara + Mike Keegan (MEN) Tweets make it sound so. Lopes, maybe?

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganmen 4m
#mcfc starlet Albert Rusnak set to replace Blades-bound Jose Baxter <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/15agaXw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/15agaXw</a> by #oafc

Not a good move.

BlueDejong said:
LoveCity said:

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganmen 4m
#mcfc starlet Albert Rusnak set to replace Blades-bound Jose Baxter <a class="postlink" href="http://bit.ly/15agaXw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bit.ly/15agaXw</a> by #oafc

Not a good move.

Care to elaborate on that one?

spinzer said:
Randomself said:
spinzer said:
Sniff sniff..

How was play school you little child. My response is what a silly little child like you should get.

Randomself said:
spinzer said:
Randomself said:

How was play school you little child. My response is what a silly little child like you should get.
Your brand new, and criticizing the club. You should go with a little less attitude and stop being such a moron.

spinzer said:
Randomself said:
spinzer said:

Your brand new, and criticizing the club. You should go with a little less attitude and stop being such a moron.

your the one with the attitude you little pathetic child, I don't give a damn if I am brand new! I still have more intelligence than a little pathetic child like you. You have obviously zero intellect which just goes to show your a child. Enjoy play school today. Everyone has the right to comment on their own opinions and everyone has the right to respond, maybe if your response was less childish it might be worth considering. But I see you find it difficult to put any sensible argument across.

Randomself said:
spinzer said:
Randomself said:

your the one with the attitude you little pathetic child, I don't give a damn if I am brand new! I still have more intelligence than a little pathetic child like you. You have obviously zero intellect which just goes to show your a child. Enjoy play school today. Everyone has the right to comment on their own opinions and everyone has the right to respond, maybe if your response was less childish it might be worth considering. But I see you find it difficult to put any sensible argument across.
Really, im the one with an attitude? You're ridicoulus, calling me a pathetic little child, with zero intelligence and repeating those words over and over again. you are obviously completely clueless, but lets stop it here shall we? would hate to ruin such a nice thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.