The Official EDS and Academy Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
WNRH said:
880125 said:
I went to see the EDS lads play on Wednesday. It was an OK game, but difficult to spot the next superstar. City deserved the win, was impressed with Glendon in the first half, he is a lad that can spot a pass. Thought the 3 at the back in the second half for City were impressive and controlled the game. Someone on here mentioned Angelino, who is he? His name not on team sheet.

Just seen the highlights and his pass for Cole was almost identical to this one he did v Norwich, one two round the corner then slotted through.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZuyCZkw4B4[/youtube]

Is that not Glendon?

unexpected item said:
U18s winning 2-0 v Everton after 20 mins.

Smith-Brown and Ambrose the scorers.

2-1. Huge game for the lads only top two go through and Everton are currently second and we are third. We will leapfrog them if we win. Come on you blue boys!

BlueDejong said:
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 2m
48. Goal for City! Ambrose makes it 3-1!

Ambrose amazing..
Ambrose is great, and im excited for him, but Angelino(jose tasende) is just soo damn talented, and his crosses are amazing.. He has made so many assists already from his crosses, i really see him as our future LB!

Jason Wilcox doing a terrific job, results have been great but more importantly the lads are improving all the time.

Matt the Giant said:
I haven't seen or heard much from Marcos Lopes as of recently, anyone knows his status? Is he injured?
Yep injured, but he should be back soon

Matt the Giant said:
I haven't seen or heard much from Marcos Lopes as of recently, anyone knows his status? Is he injured?
Been injured again, back in training next week if not already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.