The Official EDS and Academy Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome result today,7 wins on the bounce,Wilcox doing a superb job albeit with plenty of talent at his disposal.

I think we have a player in Ambrose!

Great stuff. Important to develop a winning culture at all levels of the club.

God. I wish I could see the games. Is there an online blog or website (besides the official and this one) that updates the Academy Teams?

ColinLee said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Deepest Blue said:
Browsing my TV listings mag I notice that our vital EDS match v Bayern is live on Eurosport starting at 1645 on Tuesday with a rerun at 1300 on Wednesday.
I can only see Barce vs Celtic?
That's all that shows on mine too, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Edit :- http://www.live-footballontv.com/live-reserves-&-youth-football-on-tv.html doesn't show it anywhere either.
Just checked Eurosport's site and that also shows Barca/Celtic.

my TV mag is usually pretty accurate but looks like they're wrong this time.
Will recheck on the day, though just in case.

Chelsea Youth ‏@chelseayouth 6m
@mcfc_eds_u21s Figured you'd like this; Rekik is captaining PSV at the moment after regular captain Schaars went off injured.

:)

Hungarian blue said:
And they [Rekik] lost 2-6, that's not very good news for him, although I didn't watch the game.

He scored a goal though. :)
Yeah, a shame that was the game he was captain in :(

Regardless of the result,the fact he was given such an honour suggests the club think very highly of him and that he has the ability,character and leadership skills to perform the role.

At 19,on loan,in his first full top tier season,its quite an achievement.
Well done Karim,it bodes very well for your and our future.

Not sure I agree with that analysis at all, probably only the 3rd was his fault. They were getting absolutely destroyed down the other side all game which led to most of the goals. The first he got exposed, but I'd blame the rest of the defence more than him, he got left 2 on 1 in the middle of the goal from a throw in, which is shambolic organisation. His partner ignores the striker running off him, so Rekik has to go to him, leaving the runner from midfield with a free run in on goal, thanks to the midfield just letting him and the leftback being nowhere in sight. Not a lot he could have done there imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.