The official GAMBLING TIPS thread.

bluemc1 said:
the odds on 4 games is 9-1 so you only get it right 4 times all season say 40 weeks to break even any more than that and its a profit, 4 times ? i could do that closing my eyes and dropping pen on the coupon, bookies make money cos whos gonna put a £1 on to win £9 people stick £2 £3 £5 0n 9 10 11 games and lose nearly every week going for the big hit, but if you just happy getting steady wins and keep your discipline you can be up over a season, i agree the bookies win on goals galore all in all but i stated MY bet that has proven successful and you matter of fact said "no you won't "

Looks like you have cracked the art of gambling
Well done.

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
A double on united to beat norwich and Liverpool to beat Wigan gets you double your money. These are the safe bets to win you money.

you think that's a safe bet ??

i'd go for norwich and wigan meself for a much better price. I#ll even back Norwich alone to beat utd if they're at home.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:07 am --<br /><br />
Blue Punter said:
Half Time/Full Time on Football is the way forward.

How do I know that? Well the price I get now and the price I used to get has been reduced in the last year by 30%.

I've been banned from the high street and have to do a bit of chicanery to get a bet online.

The top 2 in the Prem & leaders in the Championship. This weekend, Us, Them & Palace.
All losing at HT, win at FT, 33,000/1 treble.

Not even the bet I do, but I struggle to get on the bet(s) I want.

HT/FT only 9 possible outcomes. Barca v Anyone. The bookies hate it, because if they're nailed on (2/5 or less) it's 2 possible outcomes - Barca/Barca, Draw/Barca. (apply as necessary for Celtic, City, Bayern Munich, PSV, Madrid, Galatasaray, Juve, Rosenborg, PSG etc etc).

my favourite bet along with full time/draw. I got 22/1 on the England game which would have been a minimum of 28's last season

City, Qpr and West Ham

Patent (7 bets) stake £3(£21) returns £54.60.

Seems like a good bet, might throw Utd in with it as well

Blue Hefner said:
City, Qpr and West Ham

If you threw the rags in it wouldnt then be a patent
Do you not prefer to scrap the patent and just do 3 doubles and a treble,the bets then only £12,or up it to 3 x £6 win doubles and a £3 treble.
Are you really bothered about a single return at them prices?

The cookie monster said:
Blue Hefner said:
City, Qpr and West Ham

Do you not prefer to scrap the patent and just do 3 doubles and a treble,the bets then only £12,or up it to 3 x £6 win doubles and a £3 treble.

You are right about the patent.

I haven't really thought about it just had a quick look.

On a wider point, betting on football is generally a stupid idea isn't it. The odds they give you are generally shit and the fact that you have to rely on at least 22 players to do what you think they are gonna do, also throw a ref in mix, and you'e got no chance!!

Blue Hefner said:
The cookie monster said:
Blue Hefner said:
City, Qpr and West Ham

On a wider point, betting on football is generally a stupid idea isn't it. The odds they give you are generally shit and the fact that you have to rely on at least 22 players to do what you think they are gonna do, also throw a ref in mix, and you'e got no chance!!

Exactly, the amount of times i used to research a teams form, who there playing etc ... bet a stupid amount on them to win ... 10mins into the game, player gets sent off and you think fuck my life.

Blue Hefner said:
City, Qpr and West Ham

How can betting on a team that only has 4 points from 11 games be a good bet?

Markt85 said:
Blue Hefner said:
The cookie monster said:

Exactly, the amount of times i used to research a teams form, who there playing etc ... bet a stupid amount on them to win ... 10mins into the game, player gets sent off and you think fuck my life.

Having said all that I've just had a 7 team accumulator for a bit of interest:
City, QPR, Utd, Everton, Chelsea, L'pool and West Ham.
£5 returns about £168

The cookie monster said:
Blue Punter said:
Half Time/Full Time on Football is the way forward.

How do I know that? Well the price I get now and the price I used to get has been reduced in the last year by 30%.

I've been banned from the high street and have to do a bit of chicanery to get a bet online.

The top 2 in the Prem & leaders in the Championship. This weekend, Us, Them & Palace.
All losing at HT, win at FT, 33,000/1 treble.

Not even the bet I do, but I struggle to get on the bet(s) I want.

HT/FT only 9 possible outcomes. Barca v Anyone. The bookies hate it, because if they're nailed on (2/5 or less) it's 2 possible outcomes - Barca/Barca, Draw/Barca. (apply as necessary for Celtic, City, Bayern Munich, PSV, Madrid, Galatasaray, Juve, Rosenborg, PSG etc etc).
You have been banned from the high street bookies for winning on football bets?

That should have read "I've been banned from A bookie on the high street".
I incorporated an over-generous in-store offer into my HT/FT bets. Got away with it for a couple of months, then got pulled by the owner.

He wasn't too pleasant about it either.

The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:
the odds on 4 games is 9-1 so you only get it right 4 times all season say 40 weeks to break even any more than that and its a profit, 4 times ? i could do that closing my eyes and dropping pen on the coupon, bookies make money cos whos gonna put a £1 on to win £9 people stick £2 £3 £5 0n 9 10 11 games and lose nearly every week going for the big hit, but if you just happy getting steady wins and keep your discipline you can be up over a season, i agree the bookies win on goals galore all in all but i stated MY bet that has proven successful and you matter of fact said "no you won't "

Looks like you have cracked the art of gambling
Well done.

read properly didnt say thats what i do, just if i did that i would get lucky 4 times out of 40, look i am offering anyone the chance to be the bookie and ill have the bet with you, ill stick to my system and if i dont make a profit you win, just must be mad not to take it as like you always say bookies dont lose, come on dont make funny little comments back it up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.