The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:
The cookie monster said:
I keep seeing you challenging folk to bets
What bet are you going on about?

If i'm interested i may take you up on it
But ive done £20 and £100 bets on here so you will have to up it
Maybe four figures?

yeah can do a grand if you want, my bet is i pick 4 teams on goals galore every saturday odds of 9-1, im saying ill be up after 40 weeks, so i need it to come up 5 times to win, i dont keep challenging people by the way but i stated my bet explained I've won last 2 seasons and already cant lose this season and said if you stick to this system you will make money, the reply i got was "no you won't" i truly believe you will and willing to have a bet to prove it, ill leave it with you
O.k
Take your money to the match tomorrow we will leave our grand with someone neutral off here,winner picks it up in 40 weeks time,so its going to go into next season..

not keen on leaving money with a stranger but the hospitality rep who works in ticket office above city store i could ask her if she will watch it, shes a club employee so if your happy to do that im fine with that, yeah it would run into next season, 40 match weeks international breaks not included as less games to choose from, ill start a thread and post my selections before first kick off every saturday

bluemc1 said:
The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:
yeah can do a grand if you want, my bet is i pick 4 teams on goals galore every saturday odds of 9-1, im saying ill be up after 40 weeks, so i need it to come up 5 times to win, i dont keep challenging people by the way but i stated my bet explained I've won last 2 seasons and already cant lose this season and said if you stick to this system you will make money, the reply i got was "no you won't" i truly believe you will and willing to have a bet to prove it, ill leave it with you
O.k
Take your money to the match tomorrow we will leave our grand with someone neutral off here,winner picks it up in 40 weeks time,so its going to go into next season..

not keen on leaving money with a stranger but the hospitality rep who works in ticket office above city store i could ask her if she will watch it, shes a club employee so if your happy to do that im fine with that, yeah it would run into next season, 40 match weeks international breaks not included as less games to choose from, ill start a thread and post my selections before first kick off every saturday
Check your messages.

bluemc1 said:
The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:
O.k

Nowt to do with me but your gonna walk up to some random employee of City before the game and ask them to keep an eye on two grand for you for best part of a year?

tidyman said:
bluemc1 said:
The cookie monster said:
O.k

Nowt to do with me but your gonna walk up to some random employee of City before the game and ask them to keep an eye on two grand for you for best part of a year?

no its sorted mate opened an account on betyourmate they hold the money and transfer it to winner when bet is over

bluemc1 said:
tidyman said:
bluemc1 said:

no its sorted mate opened an account on betyourmate they hold the money and transfer it to winner when bet is over

Very good. May the best man win. I would have gladly kept an eye on it for you, if only you'd asked though. I may even have wisely invested it for you to (virtually) guarentee a bigger return on your money.

tidyman said:
bluemc1 said:
tidyman said:

Very good. May the best man win. I would have gladly kept an eye on it for you, if only you'd asked though. I may even have wisely invested it for you to (virtually) guarentee a bigger return on your money.

i was hoping to back united to win next four games qpr norwich west ham and reading, went in bookies and they wouldnt offer odds, do you know where i could place this bet ?<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:19 pm --<br /><br />
tidyman said:
bluemc1 said:
tidyman said:

im interseted whats your investment ?

Blue Punter said:
tidyman said:
bluemc1 said:
the odds on 4 games is 9-1 so you only get it right 4 times all season say 40 weeks to break even any more than that and its a profit, 4 times ? i could do that closing my eyes and dropping pen on the coupon, bookies make money cos whos gonna put a £1 on to win £9 people stick £2 £3 £5 0n 9 10 11 games and lose nearly every week going for the big hit, but if you just happy getting steady wins and keep your discipline you can be up over a season, i agree the bookies win on goals galore all in all but i stated MY bet that has proven successful and you matter of fact said "no you won't "

Look, good luck to you mate. I'm boring myself a bit now but there is only way to win long term on anything and that is to consistently back things at a bigger price than the actual likely hood if it happening.

I like that you've put a bit more thought into it than most people with your top teams away at middle ranking teams system but the odds drift on games where there is a higher than average chance of both teams scoring to counter that.

If you've found a way of sticking a pen randomly on a coupon and winning long term, I take my hat off to you but you're the first punter in history who's managed it.

-- Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:56 am --

Blue Punter said:
Half Time/Full Time on Football is the way forward.

How do I know that? Well the price I get now and the price I used to get has been reduced in the last year by 30%.

I've been banned from the high street and have to do a bit of chicanery to get a bet online.

The top 2 in the Prem & leaders in the Championship. This weekend, Us, Them & Palace.
All losing at HT, win at FT, 33,000/1 treble.

Not even the bet I do, but I struggle to get on the bet(s) I want.

HT/FT only 9 possible outcomes. Barca v Anyone. The bookies hate it, because if they're nailed on (2/5 or less) it's 2 possible outcomes - Barca/Barca, Draw/Barca. (apply as necessary for Celtic, City, Bayern Munich, PSV, Madrid, Galatasaray, Juve, Rosenborg, PSG etc etc).

I know it's late but that makes no sense whatsoever.

Tidyman, I've always respected you as a poster on Gambling themes.

What bit don't you get?

You're also a bit dismissive about bluemc1.
It's not too hard to keep track on bets. Leighton does tipster comps for Chelts/Royal Ascot/Aintree etc for upwards of 60 entries, 4 days out of 4.

I'll match my HT/FT bets against you. Loser pays £100 to the charity of the winners choice.

Only just seen this mate so I'll keep it brief as I think I've made my point, for what it's worth on the subject.

I don't mean any offence if I come across as being rude. Gambling is a subject I could happily discuss all day and night, I just don't get what your saying.

You start off saying the way forward is HT/FT betting and the next line is, the average odds have just been reduced by 30%. Even if for the sake of argument we agree your right about the 30%, it seems an odd time to be getting on it.

Maybe I haven't read it right but I'm not even sure what your saying your system is. You start off naming City in a group of teams who were all Away/Home last week, suggesting that's the way forward but then name City in a group of teams who apparently only ever make up Draw/Home or Home/Home. It doesn't matter though, I'm sure you know what your doing.

Good luck.

Blue Punter said:
The cookie monster said:
Blue Punter said:
Half Time/Full Time on Football is the way forward.

How do I know that? Well the price I get now and the price I used to get has been reduced in the last year by 30%.

I've been banned from the high street and have to do a bit of chicanery to get a bet online.

The top 2 in the Prem & leaders in the Championship. This weekend, Us, Them & Palace.
All losing at HT, win at FT, 33,000/1 treble.

Not even the bet I do, but I struggle to get on the bet(s) I want.

HT/FT only 9 possible outcomes. Barca v Anyone. The bookies hate it, because if they're nailed on (2/5 or less) it's 2 possible outcomes - Barca/Barca, Draw/Barca. (apply as necessary for Celtic, City, Bayern Munich, PSV, Madrid, Galatasaray, Juve, Rosenborg, PSG etc etc).
You have been banned from the high street bookies for winning on football bets?

That should have read "I've been banned from A bookie on the high street".
I incorporated an over-generous in-store offer into my HT/FT bets. Got away with it for a couple of months, then got pulled by the owner.

He wasn't too pleasant about it either.

why dont u put the bet on betfair?????<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:54 pm --<br /><br />
bluemc1 said:
The cookie monster said:
bluemc1 said:
O.k

who are the odds of 9/1 with for 4 matches?????

bluemc1 said:
tidyman said:
bluemc1 said:

i was hoping to back united to win next four games qpr norwich west ham and reading, went in bookies and they wouldnt offer odds, do you know where i could place this bet ?

-- Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:19 pm --

tidyman said:
bluemc1 said:

im interseted whats your investment ?

Tampa Bay -1 over Carolina on Sunday.

bluemc1 said:
tidyman said:
bluemc1 said:

We havnt sorted anything out, you have sent me a message saying you cant get the money together,something about someone in morrocco has your money and some other shit story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.