The official GAMBLING TIPS thread.

Gambling has ruined my life - so i really would appreciate not having a gambling thread on here

Markt85 said:
Gambling has ruined my life - so i really would appreciate not having a gambling thread on here

I'll give you 4/5 it's still here at midnight?

i was always told back a greyhound if you see it taking a dump beforehand :>)

GX Blue said:
I think about bets quite alot.

There’s so many times im so tempted to put like 10 grand on Barca or someone when they play at home against weak opposition.

Like last week, Bayern Munich played Eintract Frankfurt at home. They are always gonna win that so if you put 10 grand on that last Saturday you would have won - £12,000. Well £2000 profit. You do one of those bets every week and that’s like £8000 a month!!!

Unfortunately im not that type of person to do that.
I have a conscience and i think about things to much so i don’t have the balls.

But when your sat at work all day for 10 hours and you know if you just put that first big bet on and won you could then play with your winnings so in theory you never lose your own cash after that first big bet....

That is how professional gamblers do it. They wait for a virtual certainty-even though nothing is guarenteed-and lump on.

Lets say at team are 1/8 on-The pro gambler bangs 80k on and wins 10k if it lands. Thats his wages for the next few months.

I could never have the balls to do it but it would be nice.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
GX Blue said:
I think about bets quite alot.

There’s so many times im so tempted to put like 10 grand on Barca or someone when they play at home against weak opposition.

Like last week, Bayern Munich played Eintract Frankfurt at home. They are always gonna win that so if you put 10 grand on that last Saturday you would have won - £12,000. Well £2000 profit. You do one of those bets every week and that’s like £8000 a month!!!

Unfortunately im not that type of person to do that.
I have a conscience and i think about things to much so i don’t have the balls.

But when your sat at work all day for 10 hours and you know if you just put that first big bet on and won you could then play with your winnings so in theory you never lose your own cash after that first big bet....

That is how professional gamblers do it. They wait for a virtual certainty-even though nothing is guarenteed-and lump on.

Lets say at team are 1/8 on-The pro gambler bangs 80k on and wins 10k if it lands. Thats his wages for the next few months.

I could never have the balls to do it but it would be nice.
You will always come a cropper somewhere along the line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.