The official GAMBLING TIPS thread.

The cookie monster said:
route46 said:
its all about value
an example
city were 1.52 to beat spurs
chelsea were 1.96 to beat liverpool

in my eyes chelsea were value city was not, i look alittle stupid here as city won and chelsea didnt but if these games were played out 50 times the person backing chelsea would win more then the city backer
Chelsea actually slipped out to 2.00 which i must admit looked unbelievable and i was on,unluckily.
I know where your coming from on the value 100% agree
Not with your other quote of chelsea winning more than city though :)

roughly to break even u would need chelsea to win 25/50 v liverpool
city to win 33/50 v spurs
u would rather back city then chelsea????

I think it would be good if we scoured the bookies' sites for the best Football Trebles out there and popped them on here.

People will think they have found a good one, only for someone else to provide a better/more intriguing one soon after.

Only had a glance at the Prem for this weekend but...

Norwich v MAN UNITED
Reading v EVERTON
West Brom v CHELSEA

£20 wins £98

or

FULHAM v Sunderland
NEWCASTLE v Swansea
WEST HAM v Stoke

£20 wins £124.36

QPR are 5/6 to beat Southampton at home this weekend. I'm thinking it's about time QPR picked up a win and you'd think this was the easiest opportunity for them this season.

GX Blue said:
I think about bets quite alot.

There’s so many times im so tempted to put like 10 grand on Barca or someone when they play at home against weak opposition.

Like last week, Bayern Munich played Eintract Frankfurt at home. They are always gonna win that so if you put 10 grand on that last Saturday you would have won - £12,000. Well £2000 profit. You do one of those bets every week and that’s like £8000 a month!!!

Unfortunately im not that type of person to do that.
I have a conscience and i think about things to much so i don’t have the balls.

But when your sat at work all day for 10 hours and you know if you just put that first big bet on and won you could then play with your winnings so in theory you never lose your own cash after that first big bet....

Ha ha mate, I think like this too, but it's having balls to do it! There's always the chance you pick the wrong game to do it, and I can't afford to lose that type of cash.

When I win on a samll bet I think to myself I knew I should have lumped it on!

route46 said:
The cookie monster said:
route46 said:
its all about value
an example
city were 1.52 to beat spurs
chelsea were 1.96 to beat liverpool

in my eyes chelsea were value city was not, i look alittle stupid here as city won and chelsea didnt but if these games were played out 50 times the person backing chelsea would win more then the city backer
Chelsea actually slipped out to 2.00 which i must admit looked unbelievable and i was on,unluckily.
I know where your coming from on the value 100% agree
Not with your other quote of chelsea winning more than city though :)

roughly to break even u would need chelsea to win 25/50 v liverpool
city to win 33/50 v spurs
u would rather back city then chelsea????
Did you not see my smiley face
I still would though..

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
GX Blue said:
I think about bets quite alot.

There’s so many times im so tempted to put like 10 grand on Barca or someone when they play at home against weak opposition.

Like last week, Bayern Munich played Eintract Frankfurt at home. They are always gonna win that so if you put 10 grand on that last Saturday you would have won - £12,000. Well £2000 profit. You do one of those bets every week and that’s like £8000 a month!!!

Unfortunately im not that type of person to do that.
I have a conscience and i think about things to much so i don’t have the balls.

But when your sat at work all day for 10 hours and you know if you just put that first big bet on and won you could then play with your winnings so in theory you never lose your own cash after that first big bet....

That is how professional gamblers do it. They wait for a virtual certainty-even though nothing is guarenteed-and lump on.

No it isn't.

It's how that tramp with the plastic bag full of money tried to do it and he came unstuck in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.