The official GAMBLING TIPS thread.

Right chaps....

Heres a nice acc for Saturday - around 11/1.

EVERTON V Norwich

M'BORO V Bristol City

MK DONS V Colchester

DONCASTER V Scunthorpe

COVENTRY V Pompey

Put your £10er on = £120 back - Use William Hill App so if only 4 win you get your money back....

Tony Adcock said:
Tony Adcock said:
RDM odds for next manager to get the chop have dropped from 16s yesterday to 3s and dropping. Some bookmakers have stopped taking bets......

Hmmmm

Hope some of you jumped on...............like printing money. i nice little earner that was

Are you ITK?

Tony Adcock said:
Tony Adcock said:
RDM odds for next manager to get the chop have dropped from 16s yesterday to 3s and dropping. Some bookmakers have stopped taking bets......

Hmmmm

Hope some of you jumped on...............like printing money. i nice little earner that was

I took 3's last night, cheers pal

MCFC1993 said:
Not tips, just my bets for tonight, (Never normally bet, just fancied it tonight):

Treble tonight: City, Malaga, Dortmund - (I know, rookie mistake with us in there, not sure i'm too keen on Malaga come to think of it.)

Sixfold: Arsenal, Dortmund, Milan, PSG, Porto, Schalke

Schoolboy error.i could never ever back the lads.still 2-1 with our home record not a bad price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.