*The Official, Give Ade A Better Song Thread!*

i can guarentee " carlos tevez is a blue....he hates [ **you know who** ] will be sung, of course we dont want to hear it, but racist chants aimed at ade will get under the skin of the majority of city fans , speshily coming from united fans..............i personally think fuelled with beer and anger ( when/if racist songs are chanted ) city will react with just as harsh songs aimed at united to get back at them,

What else would we sing if our fans were getting abused and made a mockery of to get back at them?

"if you hate man united clap your hands" ??

CityJosh88 said:
i can guarentee " carlos tevez is a blue....he hates [ **you know who** ] will be sung, of course we dont want to hear it, but racist chants aimed at ade will get under the skin of the majority of city fans , speshily coming from united fans..............i personally think fuelled with beer and anger ( when/if racist songs are chanted ) city will react with just as harsh songs aimed at united to get back at them,

What else would we sing if our fans were getting abused and made a mockery of to get back at them?

"if you hate man united clap your hands" ??

we will have plenty to respond with as we will be winning the Derby, simply singing the scoreline will do it but if thats not enough then come up with something new that doesnt involve munich, you wouldnt sing "swifty is dead, swifty is dead hello" would you ? which is pretty much the same thing. If it happened then how about something along the lines of...

We are impeccable
your racist animals
we are impeccable
your racist animals

you get the giest, Im sure we can wind them up without stooping to a 50 year old tragedy, where has our originality gone.

I sung Bluemoon by the Kippax wall
Dreamed a dream when we'd won f' all
Then he scored when he got the ball
Adey-bay-our
Adey-bay-our

This is great, I like the darts tune but this is far more original and what we should be singing instead of the usual rubbish to that shit jose mourinho song.

So many different views and opinions...maybe it would be better to do a vote ?? sticky?

How about this version ???

I dreamed a dream that we'd won fuck all
Then the sheik came good, and we bought them all
we past him the ball, and he was bound to score
oh, Adey-bay-our
Adey-bay-our

Or I need help with this one to the tune of Bonkers which would get the crowd going I'm sure

Some people think he bonkers.......For coming to Citeeee
But your all jealous as fuck cause his c*** goes down to his knee.....doink, doink, doink..........Adi

ok not so good but this thinking up songs business is hard

I sung Bluemoon by the Kippax wall
Dreamed a dream when we'd won f' all
Then he scored when he got the ball
Adey-bay-our
Adey-bay-our

not sure who the original poster of this is- but this is SPECIAL! great original tune. very anthemic. need to take off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.