• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
moomba said:
Perhaps we need to have a sub poll for each category, ha ha.

I would have thought that after 19 months at the club any manager would hope to have more than 30 odd % who definately don't want him sacked right now.

Of the "inners", there will be a few that don't rate him but think he should see out the season.
Of the "fencers" I would presume that the majority hope we would improve, but have no confidence we'll do so under the current manager.
Of the "outers" there would be one or two who want him out purely because he is a rag. But I'd say nearly every one of the outers would have voted differently had we been performing up to expectations in the last year and a bit.

I think considering the reaction when he took over the club, his ties with united, and the recent run of results, 30% is pretty good for him.

moomba said:
Perhaps we need to have a sub poll for each category, ha ha.

I would have thought that after 19 months at the club any manager would hope to have more than 30 odd % who definately don't want him sacked right now.

Of the "inners", there will be a few that don't rate him but think he should see out the season.
Of the "fencers" I would presume that the majority hope we would improve, but have no confidence we'll do so under the current manager.
Of the "outers" there would be one or two who want him out purely because he is a rag. But I'd say nearly every one of the outers would have voted differently had we been performing up to expectations in the last year and a bit.

I voted him out and i want him out but not til the end of the season.

Damocles said:
I think considering the reaction when he took over the club, his ties with united, and the recent run of results, 30% is pretty good for him.

The reaction was fairly positive overall (with a few dissenters), his ties with United wouldn't have much effect but you are right on the timing of the poll. I'm sure if it was run a few months ago the figures would have been much higher.

Will be interesting to keep track of the percentages over the course of the season.

FFS you brain dead morons, 1 game away from semi final first one for 28 years get behind the club, some of you lot would moan at anything but an orgasm

I'm on the fence for now.

When RSC is leading the attack in January whilst Ade is away for African Nations Cup, I strongly suspect I may be joining the Outers

It is absolutely ludicrous to even consider making a change right now, have we not learnt anything from our years of failure? Changing has not helped us one bit, knee jerk reactions are reactions of jerks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.