• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
Thebigbluehouse said:
Hughes in for now, Rome wasn't built in a day. And if you take off those blue tinted glasses, you'll see the job is of the same magnitude.

Just out of interest, does anybody know how long it actually took to build Rome, and how much that has to do with how long a manager needs to build a successful team?.

out for me, just cant see anything thats changed in the last 18 months, how we can spend 18 mill on santa cruz is beyond me

is this the offical hughes thread now, no more look at me threads every two fucking minutes or is this just a poll thread !

i'm on the fence but its falling over fast - he's either got to get them performing as they can soon or top 6 becomes mid table again. NOT GOOD ENOUGH at this level of spending!

Gave my vote. On the fence. I have to give Mark a little longer to get things right. This season is not a major priority for me. I see this season as an establishing statement of intention, even if it doesn’t look good ,concerning winning games. Positively though, we have only been beaten once statistically. What a great foundation to build on. Most Businesses have a five year plan. I hope Mark can get negative city fans on his side soon, that should be his priority at this moment. And lets be honest he has a presence in English/ world football amongst young players in this country that Wenger and Benitez cant buy. He was a no nonsense player that took the thug tackle without response and proved himself as a winner just by playing on..

jamiegrimble said:
Gave my vote. On the fence. I have to give Mark a little longer to get things right. This season is not a major priority for me. I see this season as an establishing statement of intention, even if it doesn’t look good ,concerning winning games. Positively though, we have only been beaten once statistically. What a great foundation to build on. Most Businesses have a five year plan. I hope Mark can get negative city fans on his side soon, that should be his priority at this moment. And lets be honest he has a presence in English/ world football amongst young players in this country that Wenger and Benitez cant buy. He was a no nonsense player that took the thug tackle without response and proved himself as a winner.

Which makes it all the more frustrating that he can't coach our forwards to trap a bag of cement, never mind a football

Damocles said:
nickson71 said:
To make an informed decision I need to know what other manager are very interested in taking the job if I decide to sack Hughes.

This is why I'm leaving this one to the owners at the moment as they may have a very good idea on who's interested and when they are available

as a result I'm not voting

That's on the fence mate.

so be it but if I knew Jose or your favourite would take the job then I'd be a definite Hughes outer

allan harper said:
is this the offical hughes thread now, no more look at me threads every two fucking minutes or is this just a poll thread !

Official Hughes thread. Anything about Hughes In/Out will be moved here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.