Where do you stand on the issue?

• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
He's been spending money on three transfer windows, he's been building his team for some time, we can't just fire him all the sudden. I don't mind giving him time until the end of the season, but in the meantime I still have faith in Hughes.

sat on the fence, hope its a spikey one as its the only enjoyment im gonna get from watching....

We need stability, we need the Welsh to stay or we will get relegated, we desperately need Santa Cruz to become as good as Didier Drogba, We need a new team because it's not Mark Hughes squad, we need to keep Mark Hughes because he will eventually win everything like Alex Ferguson, we need Jim Cassell, we need the chairman to say "he bottled it" to some of the players, we need a new atmosphere however most of all we need Gary Cook to know which club he is actually working for.

Mark Hughes until he retires!

1st Post for ages, my last post was I think Hughes Out last season, but we started this season like world beaters, feeding Ade scoring from the wide men, Petrov, Bellamy then it all changed why? early season teams were scared of us going forward.

Understand to a degree why MH would have a plan B in formation but not at the expense of our home wins.

Still not 100% sure, but will probably fall on the side of MH in, mainly because as many have said who is available we would want & would come? Think Wednesdays & Saturdays game will be pivotil and many will change their current view. MH will either be shi***g a brick now knowing that all the good will afford him & and his team will all but be gone on Saturday night, or totally confident his team will do Arse & Chelski.

However aint that MCFC we all love so!

prima

CTID

Biamp said:
He's been spending money on three transfer windows, he's been building his team for some time, we can't just fire him all the sudden. I don't mind giving him time until the end of the season, but in the meantime I still have faith in Hughes.

this for me all so.

Re: My 2 cents

grimbo said:
Dont know what your on but i wish i had some because i cant see any run of wins on the horizon the way we are playing.
Its one thing to get behind our team ,but you have to be realistic and wonder where our next wins are going to come from

arsenal mate nailed on

hopefully

On the fence. I only changed to that from IN at weekend, think half of my post's on here are arguing with people who wanted him out. He has to go back to how we play best and stop being stubborn or we'll get nowhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.