Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
GStar said:
Cheltblue said:
Be interesting to know how many of the 'innies' vote that way purely because they dont want a change of manager (the stability thing) rather than anything positive they feel Hughes has done.

And to balance that, how many voted out because they believe Mourinho would be a shoe in.

I would say a very very small minority. Maybe more of those sat on the fence may feel that way.

Cheltblue said:
GStar said:
And to balance that, how many voted out because they believe Mourinho would be a shoe in.

I would say a very very small minority. Maybe more of those sat on the fence may feel that way.

... and to balance that, how do you know what hundreds of people are thinking.

Re: *WARNING* 99% on here are likely to disagree with this post!

twinkletoes said:
Blue Train said:
I wasn't guessing on Khaldoon's 6th place public statement, and you've confirmed it. Thanks.

It's not imagining too much to think that 4th is the privately stated target, seeing as very few businessmen are open enough to state their real target in advance, and the fact that several players have since mentioned the club's Top 4 aim for this season.

Also, the Platini ruling came out after this statement, and subsequent comments by Khaldoon and Hughes that we'd sped up our transfer policy ('3 windows in 1') as a result.

We're all guessing, but we can make intelligent guesses, and none of us will really know for sure until Khaldoon gives Hughes his P45. If he does.

Perhaps you have missed your vocation and you should become a journalist at The Daily Star, Mr Woulnough.

Not really sure what your beef is, or your point, to be honest. I've said that I personally think 4th is the target, and backed it up with evidence. You seem to think it's 6th, and backed it up with the original Khaldoon interview. Fair enough.

But if our target isn't Top 4, it's a bit strange that no one at the club has corrected the players who've mentioned it to the press and pointed out their error.

And if you're saying Hughes won't get sacked if he doesn't meet his target, whatever that target is, then I think you've got it wrong.

The problem is, it's hard to see what your point is, because all you do is make snide remarks and contribute nothing to the debate.

twinkletoes said:
Cheltblue said:

Fuck, didnt realise it was playtime when i posted, i shudda waited, now toddle off back to lessons.

Blue Train said:
twinkletoes said:
Perhaps you have missed your vocation and you should become a journalist at The Daily Star, Mr Woulnough.

Not really sure what your beef is, or your point, to be honest. I've said that I personally think 4th is the target, and backed it up with evidence. You seem to think it's 6th, and backed it up with the original Khaldoon interview. Fair enough.

But if our target isn't Top 4, it's a bit strange that no one at the club has corrected the players who've mentioned it to the press and pointed out their error.

And if you're saying Hughes won't get sacked if he doesn't meet his target, whatever that target is, then I think you've got it wrong.

The problem is, it's hard to see what your point is, because all you do is make snide remarks and contribute nothing to the debate.

I am saying that you are speculating like the press are doing or as some people might put it just making it up to stir trouble.

Cheltblue said:
twinkletoes said:

Fuck, didnt realise it was playtime when i posted, i shudda waited, now toddle off back to lessons.

There's no point in anwering this because you already know what I am thinking.

Cheltblue said:
GStar said:

I'm not sure Mourinho is the answer, but I definately know Hughes sure as fuck aint.

mancity5 said:
Cheltblue said:

I'm not sure Mourinho is the answer, but I definately know Hughes sure as fuck aint.

And from what ive seen on here recently mate, thats where i think the majority of outers and fence-sitters are.

Mourinho obviously holds some marquee status for a few but he is just one of many others that could come here and improve on the current situation without a doubt.

I respect the loyalty of some of our fans but how can you seriously still want this guy to be our manager??? the Burnley 3-3 was enough for me to see how crap a manager he is

twinkletoes said:
Blue Train said:

I am saying that you are speculating like the press are doing or as some people might put it just making it up to stir trouble.

Yes. It's all speculation. I thought I'd pretty much made that clear. However, this is a topic on a discussion board about whether our current manager will be sacked or not, so I'd have thought a bit of speculation would be allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.