• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
m27 said:
The target behind closed doors is Top 4. That was never going to be the public target at the start of the season as Hughes would not allow it. If this run continues, in two weeks time there will be an article in the MEN which declares Top 8 was always the target. Betcha.

if the run continues Hughes won't be here in 2 weeks.

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Did you listen to the interview....particularly the words "clear aim"....seems a little ignorant to suggest I'm speculating after that doesn't it? Unless you're suggesting that when RSC says the words "clearn aim" HE'S speculating...

don't waste your breath Billy, he is a wum.

Cool...thanks for the warning. I'll leave it there then...

I should think by now you had worked out just who is undermining the club, an it aint the press.

Perhaps the stories fed to the media over the last two years "Undermining" one player after another.....all just happend to have fell out with hughes ?.

How about the departure of the club doctor.......supported a player to the chairman after hughes had tried to say they "Refused to play/train" when hughes did not believe he was injured ?.

Or the player liasion bloke, who had been at the club for many years.........Made a simple "I dont believe it" quote to a reporter asking about alligations on a player ( Made by hughes ) ?.

Or the whole accademy coaching staff along with Jim Cassell, no secret within the club that their were more than a few clashes with hughes because they though he was clueless ?

Or Richard Dunne "Sold to recoupe some of the money spent"........after a back stabbing campain in the media by you know who ?

The list just gets longer, Danny Sturidge goes after being offered less than any other accademy graduate, the Bodj slid out the door when numpty hadn`t even seen him play, and on and on..............

Agent hughes.............your not f*cking kidding.

BillyShears said:
twinkletoes said:
Anyone that thinks the target for this season is top 4 is just speculating.

Did you listen to the interview....particularly the words "clear aim"....seems a little ignorant to suggest I'm speculating after that doesn't it? Unless you're suggesting that when RSC says the words "clearn aim" HE'S speculating...

It's obvious what our eventual aim is.

It's what our owner says about this season that's important.

Rammy Blue said:
BillyShears said:

don't waste your breath Billy, he is a wum.

Because it doesn't tally with the official clique's views. Grow up.

blueonblue said:
I should think by now you had worked out just who is undermining the club, an it aint the press.

Perhaps the stories fed to the media over the last two years "Undermining" one player after another.....all just happend to have fell out with hughes ?.

How about the departure of the club doctor.......supported a player to the chairman after hughes had tried to say they "Refused to play/train" when hughes did not believe he was injured ?.

Or the player liasion bloke, who had been at the club for many years.........Made a simple "I dont believe it" quote to a reporter asking about alligations on a player ( Made by hughes ) ?.

Or the whole accademy coaching staff along with Jim Cassell, no secret within the club that their were more than a few clashes with hughes because they though he was clueless ?

Or Richard Dunne "Sold to recoupe some of the money spent"........after a back stabbing campain in the media by you know who ?

The list just gets longer, Danny Sturidge goes after being offered less than any other accademy graduate, the Bodj slid out the door when numpty hadn`t even seen him play, and on and on..............

Agent hughes.............your not f*cking kidding.

If this is true, thats frightenibg BoB. Good post man.

Uhoh hes at it again
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,13864_5738792,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 92,00.html</a>

But we are progressing. We are in December and have only been beaten once. We have been frustrated by the number of draws but we know that as a group we will get stronger as the season progresses.

"Every team of mine is stronger in the second half of the season and I am convinced that will be the case again because of the quality and strength in depth we have.

fanle said:
Uhoh hes at it again
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,13864_5738792,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 92,00.html</a>

But we are progressing. We are in December and have only been beaten once. We have been frustrated by the number of draws but we know that as a group we will get stronger as the season progresses.

"Every team of mine is stronger in the second half of the season and I am convinced that will be the case again because of the quality and strength in depth we have.

pmsl, spotted that earlier but didn't have the heart to post it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.