The Official I Want Vieira Out Of This Club Now Thread

PSmyth07 said:
He's so shocking its embarassing. Would anyone in the league have him in their team? No.

It must be only Bobby that sees something in him, disappointing.

Send him home to france and on a no return ticket

Anyone thought why he came on?

I seriously doubt he would have been on if the real culprit of this mess had had the brains to job his job properly instead of diving in again and being unable to finish a match again.

I feel sorry for the guy going to hospital and wouldn't wish a serious injury on him, but christ on a bike, the guy is dull.

Said it more than I care to remember Vierra is a job for the boys old mates act, What I want to know is and I have this before how the fuck do you let Bellamy go, people can say what they want about him but it is A FACT that he was our best player along with Teves last season and it is a FACT that we would be at least level with United I think above them if he had stayed,I might be crying over spilt milk but Bellamy is SORELY MISSED and playing the likes of Vierra and JO is just the same as playing with 10 men, but one thing i will GUARANTEE is they will BOTH FUCKING PLAY AGAIN this year and everyone will be back on here saying exactly the same as tonight.

VieiraShit-1.png

A scapegoat if any, he made a mistake, but players have made mistakes costing us points over the season, and rarely has a topic like this been made.

We could all blame him, but we had 90mins to beat an average Birmingham team, a team that the likes of United and Arsenal would expect to, if not roll over, at least do a job against, but we couldn't do it. 11 players on the pitch, none of the delivered the way they should have.
Mancini can only do so much, he can't make the team perform, and they didn't perform.
Birmingham are fourth from bottom and we HAD ambitions to finish top, or as close to as we could. And it's because of things like this, that show why we are struggling. We think we've some sort of devine right to do well because of our bank account and the money we've spent.

We constantly moan about teams "rolling over" for the likes of United, but the table doesn't lie but you get out of it what you put it, and we haven't put in enough, not money, but effort, we expect to do well, they work for it. They play as a team, and time and time again, we see a group of individuals.
We may think we deserve to be top, but truth be told, the longer we run against United, Arsenal etc that make it clear how big the gap is.

Rahart said:
A scapegoat if any, he made a mistake, but players have made mistakes costing us points over the season, and rarely has a topic like this been made.

We could all blame him, but we had 90mins to beat an average Birmingham team, a team that the likes of United and Arsenal would expect to, if not roll over, at least do a job against, but we couldn't do it. 11 players on the pitch, none of the delivered the way they should have.
Mancini can only do so much, he can't make the team perform, and they didn't perform.

Vieira has and will cost us more points this season.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
LoveCity said:
The most deserving skapegoat in City history. Some skapegoating is absurd but he deserves whatever he gets after that performance.

are you for fucking real?

Yes. We were sh*t in the past, we're supposed to be good now but players like him make us look sh*t again. Context my friend.

Totally mancini's fault. He had the option of bringing zab on and chose to pick vieira instead.

Our bench looks weak as fuck and we should have strengthened midfield. Charlie Adam was £8million quid away. He would have been a useful addition for the 2nd half of the season.

Where was swp ? What's the point of not letting him go and then not having him on the bench? He would have been a better option than vieira.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.