The Official I Want Vieira Out Of This Club Now Thread

I've been telling you all this for 18 fucking months.

"hes great In the dressing room " is the only reply I have had.

For the thirtieth fucking time: keep him in the dressing room

yes keep him there, somehow get rid of him, i never liked him since he came,

i heard that vieira came to get some games played and to try and get in the France squad

He's got amazing experience and knowledge. Players can learn a lot from him, I hope he stays on as a coach. He's just not fast enough for the premier league anymore unfortunately.

I like him and Jo, good lads but they should never play for us again! Bring nothing to do team, I will be shocked if i see them playing in a game of any importance. Alot of people have it in for Milner but he is a good squad player can play anywhere but not a master of any postion, great attitude and work rate aswell. I have a feeling of dissapointment/Dread when i see Jo or Vieira in the starting 11

Rahart said:
A scapegoat if any, he made a mistake, but players have made mistakes costing us points over the season, and rarely has a topic like this been made.

We could all blame him, but we had 90mins to beat an average Birmingham team, a team that the likes of United and Arsenal would expect to, if not roll over, at least do a job against, but we couldn't do it. 11 players on the pitch, none of the delivered the way they should have.
Mancini can only do so much, he can't make the team perform, and they didn't perform.
Birmingham are fourth from bottom and we HAD ambitions to finish top, or as close to as we could. And it's because of things like this, that show why we are struggling. We think we've some sort of devine right to do well because of our bank account and the money we've spent.

We constantly moan about teams "rolling over" for the likes of United, but the table doesn't lie but you get out of it what you put it, and we haven't put in enough, not money, but effort, we expect to do well, they work for it. They play as a team, and time and time again, we see a group of individuals.
We may think we deserve to be top, but truth be told, the longer we run against United, Arsenal etc that make it clear how big the gap is.

united also failed to win at Birmingham.Just thought I'd make the point.

I've said this from day one and got cunted off good and proper for it.

"Vieira's winning mentality"!!! LOL!!! City will win NOTHING whilst he is registered as a player. I'd love him as a Coach, though. If he's not too disgusted with football to take such a position.

Mancini made two signings in the previous transfer window. One was past it and the other wasn't ready.

RBmk2 said:
Rahart said:
A scapegoat if any, he made a mistake, but players have made mistakes costing us points over the season, and rarely has a topic like this been made.

We could all blame him, but we had 90mins to beat an average Birmingham team, a team that the likes of United and Arsenal would expect to, if not roll over, at least do a job against, but we couldn't do it. 11 players on the pitch, none of the delivered the way they should have.
Mancini can only do so much, he can't make the team perform, and they didn't perform.
Birmingham are fourth from bottom and we HAD ambitions to finish top, or as close to as we could. And it's because of things like this, that show why we are struggling. We think we've some sort of devine right to do well because of our bank account and the money we've spent.

We constantly moan about teams "rolling over" for the likes of United, but the table doesn't lie but you get out of it what you put it, and we haven't put in enough, not money, but effort, we expect to do well, they work for it. They play as a team, and time and time again, we see a group of individuals.
We may think we deserve to be top, but truth be told, the longer we run against United, Arsenal etc that make it clear how big the gap is.

Really? Fair enough, but my point was more to do with teams like Birmingham and us in general, they will put teams away when needed, so will Arsenal and Chelsea, they see a negative situation and try to find a solution, we see a negative situation and try to stop it from getting worse.
We have a team of individuals which are fine on the good days, when a team turns up plays shite and we look good, but when things get a little bit hard our "team" are exposed, we wont win anything with a team of individuals. Strong squads win you titles.

Rahart said:
RBmk2 said:

Really? Fair enough, but my point was more to do with teams like Birmingham and us in general, they will put teams away when needed, so will Arsenal and Chelsea, they see a negative situation and try to find a solution, we see a negative situation and try to stop it from getting worse.
We have a team of individuals which are fine on the good days, when a team turns up plays shite and we look good, but when things get a little bit hard our "team" are exposed, we wont win anything with a team of individuals. Strong squads win you titles.

You're right,but lets face it...we had a couple of bad injuries,got knocked out of our stride and got a point at a place where they've only lost once (if I'm not mistaken) all season.We're still third,well within touching distance of a CL plac,still in the FA cup,still in Europe.It could be a lot worse.
It's all about mentality to me-we seem to have lost a bit of confidence,for whatever reason.rags and Chelsea have players that believe in themselves-even utter shite like Obertan is instilled with that "we will win" mindset that we seem to be losing...so it's as much about that as players on the pitch.
I would argue with any rag that our squad is better than theirs....it's just that teams don't seem to "fear" playing us like they did a few weeks ago.
It's in the head where games are won at this stage of the season as much as the boots.
That's why Mancini gets paid what he does.THIS is the point where he'll have to earn his money.

keep him on as a coach? on what basis?
no no no.
he may be good in the dressing room(whatever that means) but he has no place in our team.
get rid.

I cant get my head around the fact that Mancini thinks Vierra is good enough to play for a team supposedly fighting for the title. He is chronically pedestrian
and well past his sell by date, its a total joke and is costing is crucial points !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.