The Official Meltdown Thread

Why do idiots allways type with caps lock on?, i have noticed that on the many forums i post on.

Ragnarok said:
Keown said:
SORRY REPLACED U WITH C THERE, GOT MIXED UP. WAS TRYING TO MAKE A COMPARISON TO FC OF MANCHESTER AND MAKING AN FC CITY FOR THE DISILLUSIONED SUPPORTERS.

JUMP ON ME AND CALL ME A RAG, HIDE BEHIND THE ABUSE AND PROBLEMS. IM A PASSIONATE CITY FAN AND DISGUSTED AND NEARLY PHYSICALLY SICK AT THIS STAGE OF WHAT OUR CLUB HAS BECOME.

U and C arent even close on the keyboard......

it wasnt a keyboard mistake it was a mind mistake.

how many games have you been to you fucking PLASTIC?

PLASTICS TAKING OVER OUR CLUB.

Keown said:
Ragnarok said:
U and C arent even close on the keyboard......

it wasnt a keyboard mistake it was a mind mistake.

how many games have you been to you fucking PLASTIC?

PLASTICS TAKING OVER OUR CLUB.

you need banning just pure abuse no need for it.

Mastes1 said:
Why do idiots allways type with caps lock on?, i have noticed that on the many forums i post on.
Been goin to city 30 years fuckwit

Have you fucking ever been to Maine RD or Eastlands you fucking PLASTIC wanker.

Have your Khaldon FC, the real fans are making FC CITY as we speak. The locals and hardcore are leaving to be replaced by foreigners and plastic wankers like you. SCUM

Keown said:
SORRY REPLACED U WITH C THERE, GOT MIXED UP. WAS TRYING TO MAKE A COMPARISON TO FC OF MANCHESTER AND MAKING AN FC CITY FOR THE DISILLUSIONED SUPPORTERS.

JUMP ON ME AND CALL ME A RAG, HIDE BEHIND THE ABUSE AND PROBLEMS. IM A PASSIONATE CITY FAN AND DISGUSTED AND NEARLY PHYSICALLY SICK AT THIS STAGE OF WHAT OUR CLUB HAS BECOME.[/quote

You are, without doubt, on the biggest wumming mission,I have seen, for a while.

NiceN Sleazy said:
Keown said:

JUMP ON ME AND CALL ME A RAG, HIDE BEHIND THE ABUSE AND PROBLEMS. IM A PASSIONATE CITY FAN AND DISGUSTED AND NEARLY PHYSICALLY SICK AT THIS STAGE OF WHAT OUR CLUB HAS BECOME.[/quote

You are, without doubt, on the biggest wumming mission for a while.

Yep, but he's failing to wind anyone up

Keown said:
Mastes1 said:
Been goin to city 30 years fuckwit

Have you fucking ever been to Maine RD or Eastlands you fucking PLASTIC wanker.
Have your Khaldon FC, the real fans are making FC CITY as we speak. The locals and hardcore are leaving to be replaced by foreigners and plastic wankers like you. SCUM
Actually no i haven't as i'm not a City supporter, you're just one of the teams i like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.