The Official Meltdown Thread

Mastes1 said:
calculated said:
Mancini defenders are conveniently forgetting that the title was one of his stated objectives. "get ready to win the league" he told Milner. 4 games in and it looks beyond us already. The fact that we have so soon shifted the goalposts to top 4 as the goal is disappointing. If RM doesn't get his act together and if Liverpool do, we'll have a right battle on our hands for what was the MINIMUM objective.
Do you think Manu will be thinking the same after their draw?.

Agreed, they will be murderd beyond belief in the dressing room, and fucked out of it, but still all fully believe that they'll win the league, no question about it.

Keown said:
calculated said:
Mancini defenders are conveniently forgetting that the title was one of his stated objectives. "get ready to win the league" he told Milner. 4 games in and it looks beyond us already. The fact that we have so soon shifted the goalposts to top 4 as the goal is disappointing. If RM doesn't get his act together and if Liverpool do, we'll have a right battle on our hands for what was the MINIMUM objective.

AGREED

TWATINI followers just like his Italian looks and charm. STUART PEARCE WAS A PROPER ENGLISH MANAGER.

KHALDONS PLAY TING HAS REPLACED THE REAL MUFC

ANY UP FOR AN FC CITY, FOOTBALL BACK TO THE PROPER LOCALS AND CITY HARDCORE WHO HAVE BEEN PRICED OUT!

Ooops

You're not a very good rag wum are you

Keown said:
calculated said:

AGREED

TWATINI followers just like his Italian looks and charm. STUART PEARCE WAS A PROPER ENGLISH MANAGER.

KHALDONS PLAY TING HAS REPLACED THE REAL MUFC

ANY UP FOR AN FC CITY, FOOTBALL BACK TO THE PROPER LOCALS AND CITY HARDCORE WHO HAVE BEEN PRICED OUT!

Bye

SORRY REPLACED U WITH C THERE, GOT MIXED UP. WAS TRYING TO MAKE A COMPARISON TO FC OF MANCHESTER AND MAKING AN FC CITY FOR THE DISILLUSIONED SUPPORTERS.

JUMP ON ME AND CALL ME A RAG, HIDE BEHIND THE ABUSE AND PROBLEMS. IM A PASSIONATE CITY FAN AND DISGUSTED AND NEARLY PHYSICALLY SICK AT THIS STAGE OF WHAT OUR CLUB HAS BECOME.

Keown said:
SORRY REPLACED U WITH C THERE, GOT MIXED UP. WAS TRYING TO MAKE A COMPARISON TO FC OF MANCHESTER AND MAKING AN FC CITY FOR THE DISILLUSIONED SUPPORTERS.

JUMP ON ME AND CALL ME A RAG, HIDE BEHIND THE ABUSE AND PROBLEMS. IM A PASSIONATE CITY FAN AND DISGUSTED AND NEARLY PHYSICALLY SICK AT THIS STAGE OF WHAT OUR CLUB HAS BECOME.

U and C arent even close on the keyboard......

Keown said:

do you know how to take your caps lock off?

Keown said:

no city fan would make that mistake none what so ever stop the bull!

Keown said:

Sure...

Keown said:

I don't think you are, this is your 20th post since april, and about 10 of them have been in this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.