The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

chazmcfc said:
SouthStand211 said:
The RACIAL stereotype is that all Black(afro-caribbean) men have massive cocks. So stop pretending it isn't racial.
I take it you are one of the fucking numpties that sing it then forevercity ? You will soon be picked up on by the club as they want this stamped out and now.

not been to a game yet this season due to holidays and festivals, so i havent sang it no

you fucking numpty

Ticket For Schalke said:
Blue Smarties said:
So that means you were the one baiting the two Barnsley lads? ;p

The dingles, told him ill knit him some mits ;)

5692_123496085801_546700801_3175222_8369012_n.jpg
pmsl, I was sat about three seats away from you on the other side of the steps though. You made me miss most of the match because I was laughing at you and the two Barnsley fans. Should of just stuck you three in a stand together ffs.

M22_blu said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Most of the Munich chanters are racist thugs so they'll sing it anyway.

I suggest any real City fan twats the nearest **** who starts singing it.

bullshit, stop talking shite and sterotyping people. A bit double standards calling people thugs then encouraging blues to twat other blues
BT you should of just said

'Most of the Munich chanters are cunts so they'll sing it anyway'

Paulmcfc2703 said:
M22_blu said:
bullshit, stop talking shite and sterotyping people. A bit double standards calling people thugs then encouraging blues to twat other blues
BT you should of just said

'Most of the Munich chanters are ***** so they'll sing it anyway'

A stereotype is far worse than someone singing a football song.

Blue Smarties said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
The dingles, told him ill knit him some mits ;)

5692_123496085801_546700801_3175222_8369012_n.jpg
pmsl, I was sat about three seats away from you on the other side of the steps though. You made me miss most of the match because I was laughing at you and the two Barnsley fans. Should of just stuck you three in a stand together ffs.

right wronguns them.

True_Blue69 said:
sweep said:
Anyone who doesn't go to all games can't criticise racist cretins? PMSL!!
Fantastic way to support the players by the way.

Did I say that or are you just making it up? Its debatable whether or not the chant is racist, I dont think its racist just a bit of a shit chant. If people are being racist they deserve to be criticized. Just find it pathetic how all the Sky TV fans cant wait to critcize match going blues for the songs they sing, without the supporters who go to matches we would be nothing
Not sure what I'm supposed to be making up, I quoted what I was referring to. Somebody posted the dictionary definition of racist in one of the threads, no debate there. I am a matchgoer, not all games but season ticket plus a few aways I can afford.

15martinpetrov said:
It was an embarrassment yesterday. And as the game progressed more and more people sung it.

Forevercity - of course it's racist. The 'black men have larger penises' thing is a key part of the longstanding tradition of the animalisation of black males by whites. All negative stereotypes of black men fit into this idea, and the penis size myth is a central part of it. And the animalisation story exists, of course, to dehumanise black people and justify crimes against them.

What's wrong with 'Adebayor, Adebayor, give him the ball and he will score'?

'Just like Tevez, he said fuck the big four' is also good.

This needs to be read by a lot of people, well said mate!

Sometimes it's difficult being a football fan when there are so many fucking morons who support every club, but it's a broad church and we've got to rise above it and make sure they are somehow educated and shamed into recognising the correct way to treat other people. But if it comes to the attention of the club and more frighteningly, the media then all hell could break loose...

This has got to stop! Adebayor left Arsenal because he was disillusioned about his treatment from the fans... It's a pretty simple equation really but the morons just don't get it, do they!?

chazmcfc said:
Heard a whisper the club aren't happy with the what can be seen as RACIST Adebayor chant.

He is one of our own FFS.

Please stop this now you numb minded thickets, you are an embarrassment to the club.

How the fuck is it racist? If anything its turning an incredible racist song(the tottenham version) which probably upset him, into a song of support!

imo the wankers that sing this song are the scum of all blues, i challenge any one of you simple minded wankers to come up with a decent song for ade or must you just go about supporting your team by re-arranging the words to rag songs, sort it out ffs your embarrasing our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.