The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

Ticket For Schalke said:
every blackman iv seen has a bigger cock than me, so in my mind its not a myth.
lmao....the things we talk about ;)

Ticket For Schalke said:
You must have a sore arse or stretch marks on your mouth then.

Believing this myth proves you have issues. I could explain where the myth comes from but you are hardly proving any intelligence.

bluesyob said:
imo the wankers that sing this song are the scum of all blues, i challenge any one of you simple minded wankers to come up with a decent song for ade or must you just go about supporting your team by re-arranging the words to rag songs, sort it out ffs your embarrasing our club.

Well why dont you think of one Jonny Bravo.

it's quite indecent for his missus.

Althou i doubt you can concieve being well endowed downstairs as degatory and racist....

Still i doubt it'd be much fun hearing your own supporters sing that about you and your girl.

I don't believe everyone singing this song is racist, but I am completely fed up with it.

Variation of penis size across race has been established statistically. This stereotype does not amount to a 'myth', and can be verified, albeit it anecdotally, by anyone who has spent a reasonable amount of time on certain parts of the internet. The size of a man's penis has cultural significance for the individual, associated with masculinity and self-esteem. The song has exactly the rough, broad, humour of the type always favoured by football crowds. There is something witty about taking a unambiguously racist song targeted at an individual and turning it into something else. Cannibalisation and subversion of rival fans songs and chants is another element that appeals.

The problem with this song is that some of the people singing it will find the humour and appeal in the 'animalisation' of a black man, and some of the listeners will never hear be able to understand it any differently.

Personally I don't find it offensive, but I think it's the opportunity for different interpretation that is troublesome.

'Racism' is not an issue that attracts subtle interpretation or argument. How many people do you think consider the difference between 'association of a or traits with a race' and 'the belief that some races are superior to others'? stating that 'men of central/south asian ethnicity experience higher rates of heart disease' comes under the first definition. it is the second definition that leads to the horrors of racially motivated crime, state-sponsored discrimination, segregation, victimisation, genocide.

If you sing this song, you are blurring the boundaries between earthy humour and outright bigotry, and unwittingly giving the true racists affirmation that racism in a city shirt is acceptable and normal.

What impression do you really think others have of you when you sing it?

Ticket For Schalke said:
bluesyob said:
imo the wankers that sing this song are the scum of all blues, i challenge any one of you simple minded wankers to come up with a decent song for ade or must you just go about supporting your team by re-arranging the words to rag songs, sort it out ffs your embarrasing our club.

cos im not one of these idiots that sing that shite, but im guessing you are.

Banned Tosspot said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Believing this myth proves you have issues. I could explain where the myth comes from but you are hardly proving any intelligence.

Well like i said, the ones i have seen are HUGE, So no myth in my mind, i no exactly where your coming from, but i aint seen a small one yet, its not exactly offensive, id take it as a compliment.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Well like i said, the ones i have seen are HUGE, So no myth in my mind, i no exactly where your coming from, but i aint seen a small one yet, its not exactly offensive, id take it as a compliment.
Why are you looking at guy's dicks?

bluesyob said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
cos im not one of these idiots that sing that shite, but im guessing you are.

Yer as i have already said, i was the one starting it at Barnsley, ohhhh so because you didnt make one up, you are not allowed to do so??

forevercity said:
not racist at all

Oh it isn't? Singing about him having such a big dick (obviously because he is black) that is wife is sore is not racist then?
It's also disrespectful to his wife end of.

He is one of our own players, it's pathetic that people sing songs like that about anyone let alone our own players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.