The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

Ricster said:
SWP's back said:
No you tit. Big brush you have, plenty of tar on it I see.

No one I know thinks the munich chants are funny but evryone I know, City fan or not find the Ade song amusing. And I am in the majority I would say. You only have to go to the game to hear the song being sung by the majority to see that.

Thats cool, obviously the Munich songs are offensive to some and not to others. Same thing with the Adebayor song. Thats the point im trying to put to you. Just cos you dont think its offensive doesnt mean others dont.

I understand that. I just think some white people are being over-sensitive on behalf of black people. One of the lads I play football with is black and he thought the song was very funny. Though he is a Burnley fan so I am not sure if he has much sense. He is call Micah awswell.

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

True_Blue69 said:
sweep said:
No I wasn't there yesterday, anyone who finds humour in that song is a knuckle dragger, anyone possessing the ability to think about what they're singing would be embarrassed. Ban a few of the thick twats and the message will soon get through to the rest.

And anyone that doesnt bother going to the matches, yet slags off the fans that did go is an absolute weapon IMO. If you dont go and support your team, dont sit on your computer criticizing those who do.
*rolls eyes* here we go again

Blue Smarties said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
so the op started off saying he heard a rumour that the club aint happy, then less than 6 hours said the club will get rid f the ones singing it, if you ask me, your chatting shit, blame me for this song, i was hurling it out at Barnsley on me own, :). we all must be racists, get a fucking grip.
That was you? PMSL.

yer great day that.

True_Blue69 said:
sweep said:
No I wasn't there yesterday, anyone who finds humour in that song is a knuckle dragger, anyone possessing the ability to think about what they're singing would be embarrassed. Ban a few of the thick twats and the message will soon get through to the rest.

And anyone that doesnt bother going to the matches, yet slags off the fans that did go is an absolute weapon IMO. If you dont go and support your team, dont sit on your computer criticizing those who do.
Anyone who doesn't go to all games can't criticise racist cretins? PMSL!!
Fantastic way to support the players by the way.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
True_Blue69 said:
*rolls eyes* here we go again

why i agree with TB69,or if you want to look at it, just cause you wernt at game doesnt make you less a city fan, the same way just cause you sing it, doesnt mean you should be labelled a racist.

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

If you were a City player at the top of your game and scoring goals would you prefer that the crowd chants about how good a player you are, how they are glad that you signed, how you score a lot of goals or how they love you.

Or would you prefer that they chant about a stereotype based on the colour of your skin?

Also, if the crowd at City were 90% black rather than 90% white, do you reckon that this song would be sung with such gusto?

The answers to these questions should be quite obvious.

It probably shouldn't be sang as there are better things to sing, but it does. And I've sang it - must mean I'm a knuckle dragger eh?

Fuck sake - if I was a footballer and I had thousands of people singing 'he's got a big cock' I'd love it!

sweep said:
True_Blue69 said:
Anyone who doesn't go to all games can't criticise racist cretins? PMSL!!
Fantastic way to support the players by the way.

Did I say that or are you just making it up? Its debatable whether or not the chant is racist, I dont think its racist just a bit of a shit chant. If people are being racist they deserve to be criticized. Just find it pathetic how all the Sky TV fans cant wait to critcize match going blues for the songs they sing, without the supporters who go to matches we would be nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.