The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

i'll give it a shot .....

Adebayor, Adebayoooooor aint a gunner no moooooooooooooorrrrrrrreeee ,he's signed for city for all our fans to adoooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee

tin hat time

city stew said:
i'll give it a shot .....

Adebayor, Adebayoooooor aint a gunner no moooooooooooooorrrrrrrreeee ,he's signed for city for all our fans to adoooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee

tin hat time
that dont even fit

i wish somebody would write a song about me someting like this,
r.sole of salfords got ten inches on the slack,
and he has to wind it round his waist.
repeat

to the tune of johns browns body

Bossman Blue said:
Just posted this on another thread on the same subject. To make sure my point is seen its repeated below.

It is very interesting fact that many racists don't believe they are racist. They have been brought up in a home where rscist comments and stereotyping are the norm. The ones who think that racism is wrong but cannot see why such chants are racist are no better than the apes who are the soldiers of the BNP. If any one does not believe this chant to be racist and wants to argue the point then they can with a steward at future games because I for one intend to make a complaint to the nearest one the next time I hear it.

Jeepers, the jackbooted Stormtroopers of the PC Brigade are out in force tonight...

Fuck off you boring cnut ,he is hung like the proverbial elephant and his maud is a bit sore, Kolo Toure told me, when l went round his house for a Barbeque this afternoon.

l was all geared up for the darts tune but it never got going, apart from in the bogs at half-time, lol....needs to be honed in Mary D's ,then it will fly....

r.soleofsalford said:
repeat

Some of the posts on this subject would make a 12 year old cringe at the school boy nature of the humour. I dont know what age a boy has to get to before they realise that its not the size but what you do with it thats important. I just wish that whatever that age is posters would grow up a bit quicker.

and he has to wind it round his wife.
repeat

Hope you like it

Bossman Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
repeat

Some of the posts on this subject would make a 12 year old cringe at the school boy nature of the humour. I dont know what age a boy has to get to before they realise that its not the size but what you do with it thats important. I just wish that whatever that age is posters would grow up a bit quicker.

only done to light what was again turning into another slanging match, i do apologise if you have found this unappropriate and offensive

r.soleofsalford said:
Bossman Blue said:

only done to light what was again turning into another slanging match, i do apologise if you have found this unappropriate and offensive

no just childish. Now if it had been remotely funny that would have been different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.