The OFFICIAL moan about the Adebayor song thread [MERGED]

Re: Words to Ade song at Pompey?

Trigger said:
Dont like current song, and I doubt he would - should change the words to

"Adebayor, Adebayoooooor, signed for Man City, and is loved by us all"

Tin hat awaits

Good shout Trigger, i like it

We certainly need to change the words, far too many women and kids at football these days, very inappropriate indeed!

Bossman Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i wish somebody would write a song about me someting like this,
r.sole of salfords got ten inches on the slack,
and he has to wind it round his waist.
repeat

to the tune of johns browns body

Some of the posts on this subject would make a 12 year old cringe at the school boy nature of the humour. I dont know what age a boy has to get to before they realise that its not the size but what you do with it thats important. I just wish that whatever that age is posters would grow up a bit quicker.

again another keyboard warrior insulting somebody on your keys, you are laughable like the rest of your kind. i think it you that needs to grow up

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

jay_mcfc said:
Awful song, our chants are now officially embarrassing

ohh goody....they can go with our embarrassing fans & embarrassing club & embarrassing empty cabinet, etc etc

you get the drift

whats fuckin embarrassing is our so called fellow fans fighting and bitching

Re: FAO: Fans that went to pompey RE: Adebayor chant

Bossman Blue said:
It is very interesting fact that many racists don't believe they are racist. They have been brought up in a home where rscist comments and stereotyping are the norm. The ones who think that racism is wrong but cannot see why such chants are racist are no better than the apes who are the soldiers of the BNP. If any one does not believe this chant to be racist and wants to argue the point then they can with a steward at future games because I for one intend to make a complaint to the nearest one the next time I hear it.
Jeepers, the jackbooted Stormtroopers of the PC Brigade are out in force tonight...

l was all geared up for the darts tune but it never got going, apart from in the bogs at half-time, lol....needs to be honed in Mary D's ,then it will fly....

freds need merging btw.

der-bomber said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Good shout Trigger, i like it

Bit fucking Gay, though, innit....

lol,

I just don't like the other one, i believe we sold about 8,000 Under16 season tickets ( i may be wrong on the number) add this to others who sit with women or parents and you have a third of the the crowd who aren't going to sing the other version. Then we will have the usual boring threads about lack of singing, No chance of that rubbish being sung all round the ground!!!

I'm going to try and get the darts song going with my two brothers at the Arsenal game.

I sit in the Colin Bell stand (there are one or two singers in there, honest!!) so anyone who fancies joining in, join in.

Whether it's racist or not, we might as well give up if the elephant song is the best we can come up with to pay tribute to potentially our best striker in ages.

Jonners said:
I'm going to try and get the darts song going with my two brothers at the Arsenal game.

I sit in the Colin Bell stand (there are one or two singers in there, honest!!) so anyone who fancies joining in, join in.

Whether it's racist or not, we might as well give up if the elephant song is the best we can come up with to pay tribute to potentially our best striker in ages.

Couldn't agree more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.